Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1 step closer... Keep calm..
(12-07-2020, 02:16 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Because that's what I see. It's not just Bates and a few....I see effort from most of this team...with Geno, I can't tell. Is it injury or effort? I see effort even when execution is just bad. Bell is playing hard, Alexander, Hunt, really....I just see poor execution, bad technique here and there, and a lack of talent in the lines. That lack of talent makes it difficult on skill guys, no matter how good they are. This FO ****** Merv, and they did their rookie HC no favors when they didn't rectify the busts of Fisher, Og, and Price which was coupled with letting Whit and Zeitler walk. When I point to this, I just don't think folks are realizing how far those moves have set us back. Any normal FO acknowledges those mistakes, cuts bait, and tries to fix them. Not here.

So, yeah, Taylor is not equipped to coach here....and he should've cut bait on some assistants (is that him or the FO?). That said, the FO has done neither him, nor Marvin any favors with the way they bungaled the lines.

We can at least agree on that much. As to whether it’s Taylor or the FO? I put it 100% on Taylor. They’re his guys. He was given more freedom to build his staff than Marvin ever was. Not to mention the huge free agency.

The FO has plenty of issues, but right now the single biggest problem with this team is Zac Taylor. We were at least competitive under Marvin. Taylor has been in the running 2 years in a row for the #1OA pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
1 step closer... Keep calm.. - Tony - 12-07-2020, 02:25 AM
RE: 1 step closer... Keep calm.. - Tony - 12-07-2020, 02:36 AM
RE: 1 step closer... Keep calm.. - PhilHos - 12-07-2020, 01:20 PM
RE: 1 step closer... Keep calm.. - Tony - 12-07-2020, 03:22 AM
RE: 1 step closer... Keep calm.. - Big_Ern - 12-07-2020, 08:47 AM
RE: 1 step closer... Keep calm.. - Big_Ern - 12-07-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: 1 step closer... Keep calm.. - Nicomo Cosca - 12-07-2020, 02:27 PM