Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Defenders Pass Completion Allowed Percentages
(12-08-2020, 10:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: We are lacking tremendously in pass rush, especially from the interior.  Even when Hubbard or Lawson win outside, the QB can just step up in the pocket and deliver the ball easily.  Out DTs are nonexistent.  

So, our biggest problem on defense is the interior of the defensive line, and the biggest problem on offense is the interior of the offensive line.  Where will they spend their FA dollars and their draft picks?  Hmmm.

I know I have said it 1000 times, but here is 1001:  Sign Thuney.  Get Reader and Tupou/Wren back.  Draft Sewell.  Then, aside from one pick on a WR, draft interior defensive linemen and interior offensive linemen and create serious competition in those position groups.  

Note: This would be assuming they are able to sign WJIII and Alexander as well, negating the need for a high draft pick on a CB.  

Seems like a solid plan doesn't it?

We'll just see what they do. Sewell seems like the obvious pick at 3, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jackson left and they drafted a CB.

One thing that worries me about Sewell is he missed this past season because he opted out. His technique will be rusty. Hopefully we have a competent staff here. As we saw with Robert Gallery...there are no can't miss guys.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Defenders Pass Completion Allowed Percentages - THE PISTONS - 12-08-2020, 10:20 AM