Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals and Lions are locked in an 3 decade battle...
(12-08-2020, 03:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Mike Browns record with Marvin Lewis................. .518 win%, 7 playoffs, only 6 losing seasons in 16 years
Mike Browns record with all other head coaches.. .273 win%,  zero winning seasons in 14 years

Marvin could not win the big games.  He had to go.  But he deserves more credit than he gets from a lot of people here.  He was coaching under a major handicap.

(12-08-2020, 03:59 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Marvin Lewis was the beacon of light during that whole 91-Present era. Literally no one else could win. Did any other coach even win 9 games?

And 2 have failed spectacularly.

I absolutely agree with both of you. What Marvin Lewis did while working for Mike Brown is should damn near be listed as a miracle and Lewis should be sainted by the Vatican.

I understand there are only 32 head coaching positions in the NFL and they're all coveted, but I would have to think the Bengals are at the bottom of everyone's list because of Mike Brown.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals and Lions are locked in an 3 decade battle... - muskiesfan - 12-09-2020, 01:11 PM