Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hopkins on why the OLine didn't come off the bench
(12-10-2020, 03:41 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: So basically, he's checked out of the season and is now focusing on getting through the season to secure his paycheck (which would be jeopardized if he were suspended or fined).

Honestly, I don't have a huge problem with this ideology. I have exercised the same beliefs in the past.

Not sure it's best to have someone like that on your team though.

He seems to think coming off the bench is throwing punches. He could have just went over there and stood there in a show of solidarity.

There's a lot of NFL Teams that if another team is over on there bench pushing and shoving, their alpha personalities are going to defend the bench. Look when TO stood on the Dallas star. A player knocked him down.

Our team just doesn't have that aggressive temperment overall. They're passive.

After that play, the Dolphins kept blitzing and getting home on Allen too. They upped their physical play.

I saw that Shawn Williams stepped on a Dolphins players foot. Then I saw later in a game, a Dolphins player absolutely wipe Williams out with a block that was clean.

Honestly, there's a lot to like about the culture Flores is building in Miami.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hopkins on why the OLine didn't come off the bench - THE PISTONS - 12-10-2020, 04:39 PM