Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Steelers Monday Night Predictions
(12-16-2020, 02:19 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm expecting this game to be 13-7 entering the 4th quarter when Pittsburgh suddenly goes nuts in the 4th and the final score is 41-7.

That is normally their M.O.  They sleep walk through lesser opponents so Piggy can play the hero in the fourth quarter.  I don't see that happening.  I see a bunch of guys that are going to be looking to pad their stats for their next contract and see a statue of a QB in our pocket.  Brandon Allen at least gave the Bengals a fighting chance.  Since he didn't practice yesterday, I would imagine it is Finley.  They will pound him in to the ground. 

On offense, Tomlin will be looking to restore some confidence after being bludgeoned by the Bills and will likely take some big shots.  They will be looking to get up early and play add on.  

The Bengal's defense will probably do a bit of what they did game 1 (only this time they have WJIII, big difference) and will be playing hard and will hold pitt early, but it will end up being too much.  They will adjust on offense, and our defense will have no answer.  

Nationally televised, the threat of losing the #2 seed to Buffalo (who has Denver, New England, and Miami on their schedule, while pitt has Indy and Cleveland), and coming off back to back losses....this simply doesn't bode well for the Bengals.

I am sure every yinzer blowhard will be talking about how the league screwed them out of their undefeated season with the scheduling changes after this blowout.  Ugh.  

I would really just be happy to see someone (Lawson?) get a clear shot on Piggy and blow him up so hard he shits his yellow pants on national TV.  That would make this season a bit more tolerable.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals vs Steelers Monday Night Predictions - SHRacerX - 12-18-2020, 11:05 AM