Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There will unbelievable days ahead and I'll remember these days.
(12-19-2020, 10:44 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think the better roster part is the point. Bengals management didnt somehow get good at drafting when Marvin was here and be inept other years. Marvin had a hand in it. Also, coaches develop players...so maybe some of the guys we drafted would have been busts under other coaches yet developed under this staff?

That said, the 0-7 in the playoffs is inescapable. I blame some of it on management not going all in on the roster, but Marvin and the coaches need to own it too.

Legit Taylor got an unprecedented amount of resources spent on the roster this offseason and couldnt improve. Marvin deserves credit. This is the Siberia of the nfl.

Fair point, but he sure didn't show much of that his last three years here.  

And FWIW, the draft class that ZT was "involved with" this year has been excellent.  I really hope we see Markus Bailey get more snaps down the stretch (Logan Wilson is injured anyways) and although Adeniji had some struggles last week (coaching?), I think they got a steal in the 6th round and every draft pick (except Bailey) has taken a lot of snaps and shown pretty well.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: There will unbelievable days ahead and I'll remember these days. - SHRacerX - 12-19-2020, 10:54 AM