Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Huddle Report Is Beginning to do Their Prospect Write-Ups
(12-20-2020, 12:04 PM)ochocincos Wrote: After seeing Justin Fields only complete 44% of his 27 passes against Northwestern for 114 yards and 2 INTs yesterday, I worry if Jacksonville may want to get Sewell instead to replace Cam Robinson and get a QB in Rd 2. Robinson has not been a very good LT in the NFL to date. They might not see a big difference between Fields and Trask, Wilson, and Lance.

Luckily, we should see Ohio St in (at least) one more game, so hopefully Fields plays far better so that there's no way Jacksonville takes Sewell at 2.

Yes, Field showed some serious fluster and questionable decision making to a lot of eyeballs, yesterday.  Not to take anything away from Northwestern, as they played one hell of a defensive ball game for 3 quarters of the game.  They were the top ranked defense in the conference and in the Championship game for a reason.  

However that was likely a real eye opener for those targeting Fields in their draft plans.  He'll see well executed defensive game plans every week in the NFL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Huddle Report Is Beginning to do Their Prospect Write-Ups - SunsetBengal - 12-20-2020, 12:15 PM