Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Hill back? AJ Green talking shit. Hue Jackson's 1st and 5..
(11-01-2015, 06:50 PM)Beaker Wrote: Didn't Andy spend time with House again over the bye week? His mechanics were bad....mainly due to running for his life or pressure from blitzes....but he was throwing high again today like in past years. I hope he gets on that and gets it fixed. He nearly got MLJ killed....and Eifert too!

Commented on this to my Dad too, why is Andy throwing high again? Lol. Why fix something that isn't broken!

I hate to see floating screen passes to Gio, shades of the past where he got blown up 2 games in a row, injuring him. Better to just throw those away or fire it at full force.

Definitely didn't like to see the high passes either getting receivers in trouble, even a couple to AJ he had to stretch. For the most part all year dalton's accuracy has been excellent, this game it was questionable. I wonder when ti gets cold and windy how we're going to perform before we realize it's time to start running. I think we would have won a superbowl by now if NFL took place during 60 degrees no wind all year long, haha.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Hill back? AJ Green talking shit. Hue Jackson's 1st and 5.. - reuben.ahmed - 11-01-2015, 06:58 PM