Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers angry with Burfict over Bell injury
The Steelers are nothing but egotistical cry babies who when something goes wrong they blame the other team. If any team is a dirty team it is Pittsburgh period. Everyone with any common sense or football knowledge knew that there was nothing dirty about the hit. As far as Vontaze celebrating it was never shown if he did but if so it was not to brag about injuring someone it was because he made a key stop on the drive period. Burfict plays with emotion and I would not trade that for anything I do not care what Pittsburgh and their fans cry about just because they were embarrassed at home. Now they will need a lot of help to even make a wildcard this year. On the other end though I honestly hope Bell makes a speedy recovery because I for one never want to see anyone injured. Who Dey
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers angry with Burfict over Bell injury - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 11-01-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Steelers angry with Burfict over Bell injury - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 11-01-2015, 11:06 PM
RE: Steelers angry with Burfict over Bell injury - bengalsfan73 - 11-02-2015, 01:10 AM