Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers angry with Burfict over Bell injury
(11-02-2015, 02:42 PM)tigershrimp Wrote: Seriously, everyone, all the vitriol against the Pittsburgh team and their fans is a bit too much. 

and

No need to stoop to their level, and say things like Karma is a ..... 

and 

If resorting to Stooler fan tactics is how you enjoy the win...

[SANCTIMONY: Feigned piety or righteousness]

You also presume this isn't an enjoyable facet of the win, the "vitriol." 
You ignore the irony, too, which many people enjoy.
And the idea that I am "stooped" or "resorting" is likewise your baggage, not mine.

So stop it. Stop thinking somehow you're better than a fan who tells a Stooler fan to shut his stupid fu@&ing face and eat his plate of goddamn "same old Bengals" crow. It's earned; it's deserved; and it's really quite fun.

Again, there's nothing sanctimonious about what I said.  If you perceive any "feigned piety or righteousness" then that's your baggage.  I cheered the loudest in a sports bar filled with Pittsburgh fans and made sure they heard me.  I don't like the Steeler fans' behavior and I don't like it when we stoop to their level.  If you agree to disagree, that's totally fine.  But to perceive that I think I'm better than you is just a wrong perception.  Since I don't like the Steeler fans' behavior, I don't like behaving the same way as them.  Otherwise, there's no point when people complain about Steeler fans.  That's my thought and I expressed it.  I am also the guy that cheered on T.J wiping the terrible towel on his cleats.  

You're a bengal fan like me, no one is any better here than anyone else.  

Having said all that, the Bengals won in Pittsburgh, and I couldn't be more thrilled.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers angry with Burfict over Bell injury - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 11-01-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Steelers angry with Burfict over Bell injury - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 11-01-2015, 11:06 PM
RE: Steelers angry with Burfict over Bell injury - masterpanthera_t - 11-02-2015, 02:49 PM