Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can have all the O Line talent you want...
(01-26-2021, 12:33 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: That is what makes me laugh.

People are saying it was all Brady.... while ignoring that he has more offensive talent around him now then ever before, not too mention Arians is a good coach in his own right.

The hoodie will either get someone in the draft that he develops or he'll get a Darnold or Stafford or one of the other QBs on the move (please not Watson, that would be unstoppable) and just get right back to kicking ass.

I don’t think anyone is saying “it was all Brady.” I started a thread myself in Around the NFL just to give him his due though early this season. The “system QB” stuff was always complete nonsense. And if I never have to hear about Belichick winning with Matt Cassel again (a board favorite) it’ll be too soon.

Brady has now proved he can win without Belichick. I’m sure Belichick will regroup up there in NE and get them back to being a contender soon enough. One thing working against him is the AFC is absolutely stacked with good teams now and up and coming talent (especially at QB). It’ll be interesting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: You can have all the O Line talent you want... - Nicomo Cosca - 01-26-2021, 02:01 AM