MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
SHRacerX Mock 11.0 2021, Moton only FA signed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 11.0 2021, Moton only FA signed
I did this draft thinking about the lone FA I could see the Bengals signing. They can't afford to miss or plug and play a guy that is average at best. They sign Moton to play RT for them and release Hart.

Here is how the rest of the draft shaped up: NOTE: Used Fanspeak and tried to make selections that were realistic. If someone like Barmore was there in the third round (he wasn't), I didn't select him. I tried to make picks based on realistic round projections.

R1 P5 WR Ja'Marr Chase - LSU- This offense, with Moton and Williams outside, Chase, Boyd, Higgins, and Mixon just became lethal.

R2 P6 CB Tyson Campbell - Georgia: Long and experienced. Not a perfect prospect, but is very smooth and has great range.
Could start if WJIII is not retained, which I am starting to see as almost a certainty.

R3 P5 G Deonte Brown - Alabama: Massive man to start at RG. Gave up no sacks in 3 years and I never saw him move backward in blocking.

R4 P6 EDGE Chris Rumph II - Duke: Joker-type that is a magnet to the QB. Can line up anywhere and create pressure. Not very big, but incredibly quick and strong. Tremendous upside. If he was prototypical size, with his stats, would be a top 5 pick.

R5 P5 DL Tommy Togiai - Ohio State: High-character, tough as nails interior defender that has surprising agility for a big man.

R6 P6 CB Deommodore Lenoir - Oregon: Smooth and sticky developmental CB.

R7 P5 S James Wiggins - Cincinnati: Our SS of the future. Draft and develop, even when you have a good one now.

R7 P7 K Grayson Atkins - North Carolina: Adios, Fat Randy and your calf (calves? Which one was it again? Both? My ass)

Thoughts?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
SHRacerX Mock 11.0 2021, Moton only FA signed - SHRacerX - 01-28-2021, 11:05 AM