Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Should Burrow Refuse To Play For Bengals
(02-05-2021, 12:15 PM)John Shaft Wrote: That's a clown question bro !
Aside your feeding off of talking head and opponents social media traffic, what about Burrows character or statements would give you that idea ?
I hear Steeler fans say what you state. That's because they're concerned about they're own QB situation with an aging Ben due 41 million this season.
Remember, KC didn't win the Super Bowl till they just won their first.
It is a fair question.  A question Boomer Esiason or Carson Palmer might ask. Certainly fans of LSU Football are asking. If Burrow wants to have long Hall Of Fame career, is the only way to do that to get the heck out of Cincinnati. Is Cincinnati just a fast ticket to a career ending injury in his first years out of college. There are many Joe Burrow Fans who wish he didn't have to go to Cincinnati and what they call a Walmart Offensive Line.

Maybe not on this board, but there are Joe Burrow Fans who wish he would never play another game for Cincinnati, and go to a real team.

I do like the name John Shaft. A complicated man and no one understands him like his woman ..They try to do remakes of that movie, but the star of that movie was the music of Issac Hayes winning an Oscar. The remakes can't do better music than that. I do like the name John Shaft you are using. Great movie name, like Rooster Cogburn, another movie where the originals music can't be made any better.

I myself would like to see Joe Burrow play Here, but ONLY if The Bengals intend to build a good team around him. If they plan to go CHEAP, then I hope all good players refuse to play here. It's high time Cincinnati tries to make something of this team, or just quit the NFL all together. Fish or cut bait.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Burrow Refuse To Play For Bengals - kevin - 02-05-2021, 01:50 PM