Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who is your favorite prospect?
(02-05-2021, 01:22 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's a toss up with me between Pitts and Chase.

I'd probably go Chase just because of the past chemistry.

In a perfect world where we added actual top end talent to the OL through FA then these 2 are my guys. I go back and forth on who I want more. Chase has the chemistry with Burrow like you said, and seeing what Justin Jefferson did as a rookie (who Chase was better than in 2019) makes me drool thinking about what Chase will do in the NFL.

Pitts brings a dimension we don’t really have though. And would help with our troubles in the red zone (not that Chase wouldn’t). I was watching the Orange and Black Insider podcast last night and John Sheeran actually said he thinks Pitts might be the prospect in this draft with the least amount of risk after Trevor Lawrence. Pretty bold statement, but like I’ve been constantly arguing to people on here that are stuck in an outdated mindset of not valuing a TE that high, Pitts is a really special prospect.

If I’m forced to give and answer right now...I’d guess I’d go with Chase. But it’s really close.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your favorite prospect? - Nicomo Cosca - 02-05-2021, 02:14 PM
RE: Who is your favorite prospect? - Yogo - 02-05-2021, 05:18 PM
RE: Who is your favorite prospect? - J24 - 02-05-2021, 07:42 PM
RE: Who is your favorite prospect? - J24 - 02-12-2021, 04:01 PM
RE: Who is your favorite prospect? - Au165 - 02-08-2021, 06:24 PM