Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fans of World War II history? Place your favorite documentaries here.
(02-06-2021, 12:37 PM)SladeX Wrote: If you consider N Africa as part of the European theater, then we entered in 1942. If not, we landed in Sicily in 1943.
Does the actor portraying Stalin reveal how buckets of crazy and paranoid the man was? He was every bit the monster that Hitler was, accruing far more deaths to his own people than Hitler did to Jews and others (there were colored triangle symbols for undesirables such as Communists, Gypsies. Catholics, Homosexuals and others. I guess Hitler Systematic method of genocide is particularly terrifying, but make no mistake, Joe was as bad or possibly worse.

I'd say once you reach a certain point of shittiness there's no point in keeping score. I mean pound for pound, Pol Pot is right up there, and a case can be made that Mao is the biggest mass murderer of all time. I think in the end it's the racism and brazen way that the Final Solution was carried out that puts Hitler over the top.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fans of World War II history should set aside some time to watch both parts of this - jason - 02-06-2021, 04:59 PM