Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asked To Present At A School- What Do I DO?
(02-25-2021, 04:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Normally, I'd agree, but it will be in the gym, so I won't be near anyone, and I'll have a mask on, so that would offer me some protection.  There hasn't been any breakouts in the area, and they're around each other pretty regularly and don't seem to have any problems, so I think I'll be ok.

Also, I went my fifth year at this school (was held back the year of the wreck) and I know a bunch of the faculty, like I said, so they'll make sure I'm taken care of.

That's what I'm thinking.  There's no halls or anything into the gym- it's a direct roll-in from outside, and I'd obviously be a good 15 feet apart away from the crowd because I could set my speaker up wherever.  I might have to take my mask off for the question/answer session because, if they can't see my smile, they won't pick up on the sarcasm of a lot of my answers, but I'll be distanced from them, so we'll be ok.

I'd say get an N-95 mask, tell people to stay far away from you at all times, and you should be fine.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Asked To Present At A School- What Do I DO? - Sled21 - 02-26-2021, 04:57 PM