Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asked To Present At A School- What Do I DO?
(02-26-2021, 09:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Normally I would 100% agree with this sentiment, but I don't know that students will do that of their own volition.  But if the faculty gets involved in a classroom discussion ahead of time, it could work.
Having them have no idea what to expect or what's coming is one of the reasons that my presentation is so powerful and has such an impact.

They never have troubles thinking of questions but it's the answer part that's challenging in this instance.
(02-26-2021, 11:13 PM)Dill Wrote: I'm assuming there would be a teacher in the room.

He could prompt discussion in real time: "Johnny, what do you think about Mr. Fritz' last point?" 

I think B should try the remote presentation, and take good notes on what works and what doesn't.

Then fix the problems, with new technology, if need be.  

I have tried it and, like I said, the presentation part is fine, but it's the question and answer session that's a lot more difficult just because it's very hard to hear my Lightwriter over the iPad, even when I plug it into a speaker.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Asked To Present At A School- What Do I DO? - BFritz21 - 02-27-2021, 12:33 AM