Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Had The First Shot Of The Vaccine!
(03-12-2021, 07:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote:
I never said people with traumatic brain injuries could not get the vaccine.

I have just not seen anything that says every person who had  brain injury has a suppressed immune system that qualifies for the vaccine.  So my original question was legit.  Doesn't make any difference if it was from paralysis or TBI so I don't know why oyu keep making such a big deal out of that.

If you say your immune system is compromised then I will not argue.  If you had just given me that simple answer to begin with then that would have been the end of it.

You seem pretty positive that my traumatic brain injury wouldn't qualify me for getting the vaccine because why else would you doubt it?  Do you ask the same question to everyone that has told you that they've gotten the vaccine?  

Didn't think so.

I'm making such a big deal out of the paralysis thing because you obviously made that up as an excuse to get out of this mess you're in.  You even posted a past post of mine saying that I'm not paralyzed and tried to use it to justify you claiming I was because you think we're all too stupid to see simple logic.  

Messages In This Thread