Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyson Vs Paul Postponed
The fight has been postponed till Nov 15th. Curious what everyone thinks of this fight. Tyson was my favorite boxer growing up. Dude is a freakin tank, one bad mofo. Personally I think he will destroy Paul even though he’s 30 years older. Can’t wait for this one.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2024, 11:53 AM)TKUHL Wrote: The fight has been postponed till Nov 15th. Curious what everyone thinks of this fight. Tyson was my favorite boxer growing up. Dude is a freakin tank, one bad mofo. Personally I think he will destroy Paul even though he’s 30 years older. Can’t wait for this one.

It's a shame what boxing has become. On one hand Paul has brought the greatest visibility to the sport in a good while. He's also unfortunately made a complete mockery of it by fighting mostly celebrities and MMA has-beens. 

Which is a shame because I do think that the kid has talent. He's shown it in the few fights he's actually had against boxers, and nobody can accuse him of taking few fights. But it seems like he'd rather take the fights that get him the most money and publicity over fights that would be good for the sport. Which has me torn because I can't fault the guy for getting the bag,.

As for Paul v Tyson, they can attempt to hype it up as much as they want as a serious bout, but it's a glorified exhibition at best. They are friends and both of them are in it for the money and will want to get out of it safely. I'd love to be proven wrong, but even if it were serious, Tyson is almost 60. If Paul were just a YouTube personality yes Tyson cleans the floor with him, but Paul is an actual boxer that is 30 years younger.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd rather see him take on Soda Popinski.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote