Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Board League FF players
Bfine has blew the whistle for roll call boys.  Get in our thread man!  
Yes
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2024, 10:24 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Bfine has blew the whistle for roll call boys.  Get in our thread man!  
Yes

For returning players or to fill slots? Wasn't there a wait list?
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2024, 11:34 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: For returning players or to fill slots? Wasn't there a wait list?

Not sure on the wait list man.  Check with bfine in the FF Thread.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2024, 11:34 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: For returning players or to fill slots? Wasn't there a wait list?

It's for returning players, I am pretty sure.
Reply/Quote
The board has had problems in recent days. I was unable to access the forums for a few days. Maybe that is why some individuals haven't yet responded to the bfine roll call?
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2024, 04:58 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: The board has had problems in recent days. I was unable to access the forums for a few days. Maybe that is why some individuals haven't yet responded to the bfine roll call?

Probably man.
Reply/Quote
Guess i need to jump in here to answer the question at hand with a bit of common sense and a whole lot of intelligence. 

He's taking roll for those that played last year, and if anyone drops out he'll go to the "wait list". 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2024, 08:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Guess i need to jump in here to answer the question at hand with a bit of common sense and a whole lot of intelligence. 

He's taking roll for those that played last year, and if anyone drops out he'll go to the "wait list". 

[Image: pqQM-B.gif]
Reply/Quote