Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olympic Games 2024
Opening the thread.
You can only be bothered by your own thoughts. You can only be p*ssed about your own life.

Reply/Quote
Hello from Paris

[Image: IMG-1066.jpg]
[Image: IMG-1033.jpg]
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Welcome mate ! Hope you have a good time !
You can only be bothered by your own thoughts. You can only be p*ssed about your own life.

Reply/Quote
Is it wrong that IDC if the USA Basketball Teams get medals?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2024, 09:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Is it wrong that IDC if the USA Basketball Teams get medals?

Yes
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
What's the beef with your basketball team?

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2024, 03:20 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: What's the beef with your basketball team?

People don't like Bron and are upset that Clark didn't make the Women's team.

Personally, I am rooting hard for both teams and think FIBA basketball has the best rules for basketball.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Well, Judo has to be the most boring and inscrutable sport there is. Probably. Whatever, my country made a Judo bronze medal and so we're now officially a Judo nation. Combat sport! So don't mess with us or we will react by tucking your sleeves from time to time so we don't get punished for inactivity.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2024, 01:58 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well, Judo has to be the most boring and inscrutable sport there is. Probably. Whatever, my country made a Judo bronze medal and so we're now officially a Judo nation. Combat sport! So don't mess with us or we will react by tucking your sleeves from time to time so we don't get punished for inactivity.

What are you guys good at ? Except skiing of course ? 

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2024, 02:11 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: What are you guys good at ? Except skiing of course ? 

They would likely have a shot at making the podium in the beerlympics.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2024, 02:11 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: What are you guys good at ? Except skiing of course ? 

Well... our ice hockey team recently managed to equalize a game against Canada after trailing 1:6, that was pretty remarkable, so probably we're good at that somehow. We are amongst Europe's best in American football, not that it means much of course. There's Mr. Raimann, left tackle for the Colts, and some historic superbowl rings courtesy of a kicker. A Mr. Pöltl is somewhat decent in basketball. We excel at ski jumping, which admittedly is not really a sport. Fistball, we win titles there for whatever reason. Land hockey.

Winter olympics, we do fine there usually, there's just so many things like sledding, snowboard or nordic combined where the competition is sparse. As for summer olympics, we really aren't good at anything. We usually have outside shots for medals at sailing, swimming, judo for some unknown reason, climbing, we have a discus thrower and a spear hurler with the very Austrian name Victoria Hudson. Last olympics, we made one gold medal in total, it was at women's cycling and it only could happen because the competition literally forgot about her, second place lady was celebrating gold until they told her someone unknown had escaped. So no, not really good at anything.

(07-31-2024, 02:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: They would likely have a shot at making the podium in the beerlympics.

Oh yeah, that would be our thing really. The best things in life aren't olympic.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2024, 02:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: They would likely have a shot at making the podium in the beerlympics.

Well, strong competition with the brits, the germans, the scotts and the irish people and even France can compete. 

If it's stronger than beer, Poland and baltic states are a no match. 

Reply/Quote
STOP THE COUNT !

Never seen this my whole life. Well, it lasted 8 minutes Big Grin

[Image: GT1-NlFXwAERcN7?format=jpg&name=large]

Reply/Quote

My right arm is bigger than my left.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Big Grin 
Pic my gf got yesterday of floor finals. Ended up having front row seats

[Image: IMG-1390.jpg]

Tom Brady somehow became the center of attention when the girls gymnasts in the crowd sold him out and all went to his seat to say hi.
Reply/Quote
This has to be pretty impressive to see it live.

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2024, 11:19 PM)basballguy Wrote: Pic my gf got yesterday of floor finals. Ended up having front row seats

[Image: IMG-1390.jpg]

Tom Brady somehow became the center of attention when the girls gymnasts in the crowd sold him out and all went to his seat to say hi.

Rebecca Andrade of Brazil who the floor exercise is coming off 3 torn ACLs in 4 years. It’s mind blowing that she can still do what she does.

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2024, 08:24 AM)pally Wrote: Rebecca Andrade of Brazil who the floor exercise is coming off 3 torn ACLs in 4 years. It’s mind blowing that she can still do what she does.

She’s been absolutely amazing. Biles even comments how she has caught up with her. Hopefully she has 4 more years in her
Reply/Quote
Great game USA - Serbia.

Bodganovic played a hell of a game. Kudos to the serbians.

See you in the finals with a shallow hope Big Grin

Reply/Quote
See you in the finals for the girls too !

Both our teams in finals is incredible.

Reply/Quote