Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Love Paycor Stadium
Paycor stadiums biggest hater here...

I'd like to apologize. Paycor is awesome.

I've trashed PBS, Paycor over the years...but man, do I absolutely adore it now. It's been a steady improvement, but last night I was walking around the stadium and the entire vibe is just night and day different from what it was five years ago.

From the sound system, the music they play, the food options, the concourses, the in game entertainment, the lighting, the enhanced concourses, etc. The place is just great.

I'm looking forward to even more enhancements with the renovations coming, but the place finally has character - it's just a really cool stadium these days.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2024, 10:35 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Paycor stadiums biggest hater here...

I'd like to apologize. Paycor is awesome.

I've trashed PBS, Paycor over the years...but man, do I absolutely adore it now. It's been a steady improvement, but last night I was walking around the stadium and the entire vibe is just night and day different from what it was five years ago.

From the sound system, the music they play, the food options, the concourses, the in game entertainment, the lighting, the enhanced concourses, etc. The place is just great.

I'm looking forward to even more enhancements with the renovations coming, but the place finally has character - it's just a really cool stadium these days.

yes has gotten better with the enhancement but as far as watching the game views from the seats are one of the best ive seen of the 12 stadiums ive visited. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah dude I’m with you. After the Steelers playoff game debacle I refused to travel to or even spend a penny at that place. That changed when we finally returned for the Ravens playoff game and Hubbard’s sprint.

I was thoroughly impressed with the atmosphere. The game experience was night and day from my season ticket days. The place was absolutely electric and I’m sure they have made upgrades even since then.
Reply/Quote
I have to think the sound system being replaced has to be a huge upgrade for the fans. I remember being there years ago, and the speakers just sounded very cheap.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Sure looks high tech now with all the fiber optics and the lighting like the locker room for sure. Beautiful stadium. Cool
Reply/Quote
When I went last year with my daughters, it felt different than when I had season tickets. It was more electric than in the past. I didn't know a difference in the sound system, however. Sitting in my season ticket seats I felt like the music was good quality with a good base. But that could be based on where you're sitting. I had seats on the 50 before. Last year I sat on the 35-40 I think. I mean, it wasn't bad.

As always, the fans were great. Even the visiting fans. But, we weren't playing the butthole Pittsburgh Steelers either. You can always expect a few fights when those degenerates come to town. Man, I'm not too fond of that team and their fans.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2024, 08:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: When I went last year with my daughters, it felt different than when I had season tickets. It was more electric than in the past. I didn't know a difference in the sound system, however. Sitting in my season ticket seats I felt like the music was good quality with a good base. But that could be based on where you're sitting. I had seats on the 50 before. Last year I sat on the 35-40 I think. I mean, it wasn't bad.

As always, the fans were great. Even the visiting fans. But, we weren't playing the butthole Pittsburgh Steelers either. You can always expect a few fights when those degenerates come to town. Man, I'm not too fond of that team and their fans.

What section were your 50 yard line seats in? 310 here. Wondering if we were seat mates.
Reply/Quote
I didn't make it to the game and I'm sad that I didn't because I wanted to see the stadium because, with the practice bubble and all the other changes to the organization, It just feels like this franchise is becoming a respected franchise, both on and off the field!
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2024, 08:37 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: What section were your 50 yard line seats in? 310 here. Wondering if we were seat mates.

I was on the visitor's side. Section 340. I'll never get over how great those seats were. Although I wasn't in the first row, more like 15 rows from the top, but during a play, you could see things develop. 
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2024, 09:08 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I was on the visitor's side. Section 340. I'll never get over how great those seats were. Although I wasn't in the first row, more like 15 rows from the top, but during a play, you could see things develop. 

No doubt. We were 4 rows up right on the 50 in 310. I’ve been all over that stadium and I dont think it gets much better than where we were at.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2024, 12:19 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I have to think the sound system being replaced has to be a huge upgrade for the fans. I remember being there years ago, and the speakers just sounded very cheap.

It's impressive as hell. I went to the Luke Combs concert and it was banging. My 6 year old was complaining that it was even too loud at the game Saturday. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
The whole experience has improved along with the team.
Reply/Quote
It's our home...
Reply/Quote
Decided I'm going to the MNF game against the Redskins on 9/23. Going to sit lower bowl. Haven't been to a Bengals game since Riverfront in the mid 90's with my Grandpa.

Any thoughts on best sections that won't break the bank? Willing to pay $3-400/ ticket (need 2).
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2024, 05:26 PM)TCUBengal34 Wrote: Decided I'm going to the MNF game against the Redskins on 9/23. Going to sit lower bowl. Haven't been to a Bengals game since Riverfront in the mid 90's with my Grandpa.

Any thoughts on best sections that won't break the bank? Willing to pay $3-400/ ticket (need 2).

No idea on tickets but I hope there's some sort of Bengals board meet-up in the parking lots or at The Banks or somewhere!
Reply/Quote