Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheBengalsBoard Fanduel Contest
I wanted to invite all board members, regardless of team affiliation, to play in our weekly Fanduel contest. The entry is $2. So if there are 10 entries, the prize pool is $9 (Fanduel keeps 10% for hosting the games). In previous years, we've had some issues with people trying to get in and the contest was full.

Thankfully, Fanduel has remedied this issue and this year will adjust the player size of the contest to the number of entrants at game time. Now, every week will be for prize money, regardless of # of entries. It's a friendly wager and it's only for bragging rights for a week (with a little bit of cash reward). The next week, we start over. 

If you're interested in participating, click this link: [url=www.fanduel.com/referral?invitedby=harleydog67&cnl=la&utm_campaign=User%20Referral&league_id=329737&league_token=5a22fbfca474e93e44b1c40d4a1c2964323f996e&utm_medium=Web&utm_source=Friends+Mode+League&utm_content=Link]TheBengalsBoardFanduel[/url] and have fun putting skin in the game. It's pretty fun. It makes Sunday football more intense.

There also a 2nd league for those who like to go a little more than $2. This one is for $5 per play (except for this week where it is $2 also cause the dog messed up) and that league is [url=www.fanduel.com/referral?invitedby=harleydog67&cnl=la&utm_campaign=User%20Referral&league_id=1558248&league_token=53a3301950729a01ebc4d7f9e091387a2bff04c9&utm_medium=Web&utm_source=Friends+Mode+League&utm_content=Link]HERE[/url].

If it asks for a password, let me know.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 08:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I wanted to invite all board members, regardless of team affiliation, to play in our weekly Fanduel contest. The entry is $2. So if there are 10 entries, the prize pool is $9 (Fanduel keeps 10% for hosting the games). In previous years, we've had some issues with people trying to get in and the contest was full.

Thankfully, Fanduel has remedied this issue and this year will adjust the player size of the contest to the number of entrants at game time. Now, every week will be for prize money, regardless of # of entries. It's a friendly wager and it's only for bragging rights for a week (with a little bit of cash reward). The next week, we start over. 

If you're interested in participating, click this link: [url=www.fanduel.com/referral?invitedby=harleydog67&cnl=la&utm_campaign=User%20Referral&league_id=329737&league_token=5a22fbfca474e93e44b1c40d4a1c2964323f996e&utm_medium=Web&utm_source=Friends+Mode+League&utm_content=Link]TheBengalsBoardFanduel[/url] and have fun putting skin in the game. It's pretty fun. It makes Sunday football more intense.

There also a 2nd league for those who like to go a little more than $2. This one is for $5 per play (except for this week where it is $2 also cause the dog messed up) and that league is [url=www.fanduel.com/referral?invitedby=harleydog67&cnl=la&utm_campaign=User%20Referral&league_id=1558248&league_token=53a3301950729a01ebc4d7f9e091387a2bff04c9&utm_medium=Web&utm_source=Friends+Mode+League&utm_content=Link]HERE[/url].

If it asks for a password, let me know.

Ok. So I had to make some changes to the OP because I always mess up getting things right at the beginning of the season. So, long story short, our contest from last year closed and had to refresh it, which created a different link. So all links should be good now. In the process of being computer-stupid, I created a second league and decided to turn a lemon into lemonade and make it a $5 contest. 

So if you want to play for $2 or even $5 or both, there's your leagues. Whew, I wish someone would take this over next year. I've been doing it 5yrs and each year I seem to get it wrong coming out the gate.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2024, 07:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ok. So I had to make some changes to the OP because I always mess up getting things right at the beginning of the season. So, long story short, our contest from last year closed and had to refresh it, which created a different link. So all links should be good now. In the process of being computer-stupid, I created a second league and decided to turn a lemon into lemonade and make it a $5 contest. 

So if you want to play for $2 or even $5 or both, there's your leagues. Whew, I wish someone would take this over next year. I've been doing it 5yrs and each year I seem to get it wrong coming out the gate.

Ok, so........

I saw an invite but the league is the same $2 entry as the original. The new invite has 1 entry and the old league has 2 entries. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2024, 12:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ok, so........

I saw an invite but the league is the same $2 entry as the original. The new invite has 1 entry and the old league has 2 entries. 

Yes. The new invite does say $2. It will be $5 next week, but the original contest will remain $2.
Reply/Quote