Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Burrow Era
Well, we had a nice run.  Got a good qb.  Got him pulverized behind a fecal matter o-line.  Went to a SB anyway.  It was a cool moment.  I got super drunk and ate some chicken wings that day.  Snoop had a solid halftime show.   I might have slipped on some ice in Covington.

Now some guys that catch footballs wanna play sick and talk to reporters  while pretending to be team players.  Oooh my hamstring has a boo-boo but I feel better than Eva!  22 mil for free would make me feel good, too, lol.  Dire Straits wrote a song about this upcoming Tee Higgins season.  Yeah, buddy, that's his own hair.  

How coincidental.

Our run D will suck.  You don't suck with Reader vs the run and suddenly not suck after losing him.

We are lying to ourselves.  Yes this is an obnoxious OP, but the problems are glaring.  Too many guys that don't want to be here.  Bad DL.  That won't get the job done in the AFCN.  Teams will pound us at the LOS.  Chase and Tee are all about themselves.  Joe is alone.  Run game is an afterthought.  

Guys and gals, I may be ripped.  I may have partaken in some stuff and some things.  No matter.  My sense here is bad.  Like real bad.  Like wet fart in deep sleep bad.  There's nothing about getting abused by the Browns in recent seasons that's says it will go any different in this one.  

I'm sorry guys.  I really am. I'm just being honest.  We're in major trouble.  It may not come vs the Pats.  We can shrug t off if KC works us over at Arrowhead.  No matter.  WE.  ARE. CURSED.  

Too much noise.  Not a team that's ready for a SB run.  I hate it, but we are about to get a strong dose of reality after September goes by the wayside.
Reply/Quote
Best TEs we have had since Burrow got here.

Best pass rushing DT we’ve had since Geno.

One of the best run defending DEs in the league is back and healthy.

Interception leader joined our secondary.

And according to Karras it’s the best team overall since he has been here.

Little early to be throwing in the towel. We almost made the playoffs with Browing as our QB last year.

I think Burrow is a little too competitive to just lay down and call it quits if he doesn’t have his top two WRs.
Reply/Quote
https://giphy.com/gifs/l3q2QC9QE9eui4pi0
Reply/Quote
I like your positivity.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2024, 02:29 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Best TEs we have had since Burrow got here.

Best pass rushing DT we’ve had since Geno.

One of the best run defending DEs in the league is back and healthy.

Interception leader joined our secondary.

And according to Karras it’s the best team overall since he has been here.

Little early to be throwing in the towel. We almost made the playoffs with Browing as our QB last year.

I think Burrow is a little too competitive to just lay down and call it quits if he doesn’t have his top two WRs.
Lots of TEs, not an identifiable standout.  Not one.

Rushing the passer won't matter when teams in the North run the ball straight down our throat.

Stone is an upgrade, granted.

Karras participates in coachspeak.  

The very idea of even accepting the absence of Chase/Higgins is defeat.  This team is built on mismatch wrs.  Taking them away is much more significant than we want to admit.  Without them we are extremely pedestrian.  
Reply/Quote
So... This is not like you posting at all... Did you think a lot tonight?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2024, 02:50 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: So... This is not like you posting at all... Did you think a lot tonight?

Buddy I think we are screwed.  I've had shit vibes since camp.  I told anyone who asked that Chase was on board only to look like a fool.

I have a genuinely bad feeling about this year.  Too many malcontent key players.  Not enough run stopping on the DL for this division.  I think 1 and 5 will fold like deck chairs if it makes business sense this year.

Most of all, I feel duped by the organization.  I thought we were going on a SB run.  Now we are a day from the season not knowing if we have 2 of our 3 best guys.  I'm almost tapped out, man.  It's beyond my control and a waste of mental energy to worry about when chase may or may not make more money than me or my great grandkids will ever ever conceive of.  

I just wanted them to win.  They just want to sit and play games with local media.  
Reply/Quote
Yikes. Stay away from sharp objects. Firearms. Power tools. Tools. Stairs. Cars. Animals with teeth.

Just stay in bed.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2024, 03:04 AM)SladeX Wrote: Yikes. Stay away from sharp objects. Firearms. Power tools. Tools. Stairs. Cars. Animals with teeth.

Just stay in bed.

This team is about to run into a buzz saw.  No heart.  Eyes on the almighty dollar.  

The fight has left them.  

If they wanted to win, they'd be all hands on deck Sunday instead of playing  games that on piss fans off.  
Reply/Quote
Something…something…Fred…something…victim card…something…something…squealing.

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2024, 03:10 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Something…something…Fred…something…victim card…something…something…squealing.

Tell me, honestly:  

How do you see this playing out minus a Chase extension?

Do you really think he acts in good faith?  He's already failing at that.  
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2024, 02:39 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I like your positivity.

Man I hate 95 percent of my life.  But I love me some Fansville.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2024, 01:55 AM)samhain Wrote: ****

Guys and gals, I may be ripped.  I may have partaken in some stuff and some things.  No matter.  My sense here is bad.  Like real bad.

Making a post while on drugs or drunk is rarely a good idea. Sleep on it and things will look better in the morning.
Reply/Quote
If Yoshi, Irwin or even Burton shows up/shows out, it will make Tee and Chase a little jealous. It might also just be enough for them to come back with some competitive fire during the season. The threat of your job (real or not) can be a good thing for production.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2024, 06:11 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: If Yoshi, Irwin or even Burton shows up/shows out, it will make Tee and Chase a little jealous. It might also just be enough for them to come back with some competitive fire during the season. The threat of your job (real or not) can be a good thing for production.

If Yoshi, Irwin, Burton, and Jones are our WRs and Burrow goes out and throws for 300 and a couple TDs and we get the W. I hope the front office tells Chase he has 1 day to accept whatever it is we offered him before it gets rescinded and the fines start.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2024, 07:49 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If Yoshi, Irwin, Burton, and Jones are our WRs and Burrow goes out and throws for 300 and a couple TDs and we get the W. I hope the front office tells Chase he has 1 day to accept whatever it is we offered him before it gets rescinded and the fines start.
I would actually like that.

But, I don't think either is going to miss this Sunday. If they do, oh well. I'm happy when they win and I used to get all bent out of shape if they'd lose but then I realized how stupid I was for letting something I have no control over have such an affect on my feelings all week. 
Reply/Quote
This might be the single dumbest post I've read on this board.

The Bengals have a super bowl contending roster and if you can't see that then maybe step away from the bong.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2024, 10:28 AM)BengalBob Wrote: This might be the single dumbest post I've read on this board.

The Bengals have a super bowl contending roster and if you can't see that then maybe step away from the bong.

Yeah. Fire. He should avoid that, too.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2024, 01:55 AM)samhain Wrote: Well, we had a nice run.  Got a good qb.  Got him pulverized behind a fecal matter o-line.  Went to a SB anyway.  It was a cool moment.  I got super drunk and ate some chicken wings that day.  Snoop had a solid halftime show.   I might have slipped on some ice in Covington.

Now some guys that catch footballs wanna play sick and talk to reporters  while pretending to be team players.  Oooh my hamstring has a boo-boo but I feel better than Eva!  22 mil for free would make me feel good, too, lol.  Dire Straits wrote a song about this upcoming Tee Higgins season.  Yeah, buddy, that's his own hair.  

How coincidental.

Our run D will suck.  You don't suck with Reader vs the run and suddenly not suck after losing him.

We are lying to ourselves.  Yes this is an obnoxious OP, but the problems are glaring.  Too many guys that don't want to be here.  Bad DL.  That won't get the job done in the AFCN.  Teams will pound us at the LOS.  Chase and Tee are all about themselves.  Joe is alone.  Run game is an afterthought.  

Guys and gals, I may be ripped.  I may have partaken in some stuff and some things.  No matter.  My sense here is bad.  Like real bad.  Like wet fart in deep sleep bad.  There's nothing about getting abused by the Browns in recent seasons that's says it will go any different in this one.  

I'm sorry guys.  I really am. I'm just being honest.  We're in major trouble.  It may not come vs the Pats.  We can shrug t off if KC works us over at Arrowhead.  No matter.  WE.  ARE. CURSED.  

Too much noise.  Not a team that's ready for a SB run.  I hate it, but we are about to get a strong dose of reality after September goes by the wayside.

We are sorry for you. Haters normally wait until 1 game is played and lost prior to writing the team off, not only for 2024, but forever.

I hope it was boos or pot talking.

Are you the same guy who wrote off KC in 2023 when Chris Jones held out week #1?
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote