Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWMD
That's right, fellow fans! WHAT WOULD MARVIN DO??????

In 2011, Marvin had to rebuild post-Palmer era. No Chad. No CP. Tj was long gone and so was aborted fetus era Laveranues Coles, not to mention Team Obliterator. He got a playoff team together, nonetheless.

What will Zac do minus Chase, Tee and Boyd? My guess is lose 11 games this year to get a draft pick. Draft a new rookie receiver on a cheap deal. Pray Burrow doesn't flip his shit in the offseason and runoft to Nawlins.

Kick me in my scrotum until it is numb. Listen to Pat McAfee talk about bubbles and freeways. Yeeeowww!
Reply/Quote
Clap a lot.
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2024, 02:34 AM)samhain Wrote: That's right, fellow fans! WHAT WOULD MARVIN DO??????

In 2011, Marvin had to rebuild post-Palmer era.  No Chad.  No CP.  Tj was long gone and so was aborted fetus era Laveranues Coles, not to mention Team Obliterator.  He got a playoff team together, nonetheless.

What will Zac do minus Chase, Tee and Boyd?  My guess is lose 11 games this year to get a draft pick.  Draft a new rookie receiver on a cheap deal.  Pray Burrow doesn't flip his shit in the offseason and runoft to Nawlins.

Kick me in my scrotum until it is numb.  Listen to Pat McAfee talk about bubbles and freeways.  Yeeeowww!

FacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalm
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2024, 03:05 AM)SladeX Wrote: Clap a lot.

Don't forget the giggles and the post-game "we did some good things."

I have more faith in Zac handling some adversity than I would have had for Merv.  Guess we'll see.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2024, 08:15 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Don't forget the giggles and the post-game "we did some good things."

Accurate, but don't also forget that he would speak as if he was in the know about something and the rest of civilization was clueless.
Reply/Quote
He'd run, run, pass, punt. The first 2 runs would be for 2 yards and -1 respectively.

His defense would probably force a lot of punts but get fewer turnovers than Lou gets.

Reply/Quote
Happy to no longer worry about what Marvin would do.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2024, 02:34 AM)samhain Wrote: That's right, fellow fans! WHAT WOULD MARVIN DO??????

In 2011, Marvin had to rebuild post-Palmer era.  No Chad.  No CP.  Tj was long gone and so was aborted fetus era Laveranues Coles, not to mention Team Obliterator.  He got a playoff team together, nonetheless.

What will Zac do minus Chase, Tee and Boyd?  My guess is lose 11 games this year to get a draft pick.  Draft a new rookie receiver on a cheap deal.  Pray Burrow doesn't flip his shit in the offseason and runoft to Nawlins.

Kick me in my scrotum until it is numb.  Listen to Pat McAfee talk about bubbles and freeways.  Yeeeowww!

Someone take this man's keys, please.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 11:27 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: He'd run, run, pass, punt. The first 2 runs would be for 2 yards and -1 respectively.

His defense would probably force a lot of punts but get fewer turnovers than Lou gets.

And lets not forget three shovel passes a game.
Reply/Quote
Marvin has been gone for over half a decade.  Maybe time to move on.    :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
It's been a while since we've argued 2010 vs 2011 but I'm pretty sure Marvin beat 2 teams with a winning season in both seasons and went 4-12 in one and 9-7 in the other. So hopefully the answer isn't "Beat 2 teams with a winning record all season and hope we sneak into the playoffs and get humiliated by a 3rd string QB."
Reply/Quote