Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Brown stain
Doesn't this remind you guys alot of 2007-2008? Obviously we've had greater success this time around but still the positive vibes around the franchise 2 years ago (Like 2005) were crazy high and it looked like we finally had our franchise QB and were destined to compete for the next 10 years....Back then Mike Brown's stubborn ways slowly deteriorated our team and ruined Carson Palmer. The same appears to be happening with this team and Joe Burrow. I could go down the list but it would be a mile long....Keeping Pollack this year when the guy CLEARLY cannot get this line together no matter what players he has....Not signing Bates or Higgins because "Gotta sign Chase" all just to let this distracting situation hangover the team all training camp and inexplicably now into the regular season. All when the numbers are literally all laid out for you...Mike Brown just can't help himself. He's made us look like the Bungles yet again. Mis-management on all levels is ruining what should have been a team set to contend for a decade plus. It disgusts me. Mike Brown is a POS. He made the tax payers pony up for his stadium and this is what he gives us? I hate to say it but its sad that there will no doubt be some silent celebrations when he passes away. And that's not right. But what he has done to this city and fanbase is disgusting. We deserve far better. Burrow will be requesting a trade within 3 years or his injuries will force an early retirement or some end to his time here. Mark my words.
Reply/Quote
I always read your username as Chris Hansen 4 Prez.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2024, 11:46 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I always read your username as Chris Hansen 4 Prez.

His platform would be free condoms and Mike's Hard Lemonade. 

[Image: hansenlol.jpg]
Reply/Quote