Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Grades - Week 1 Pats
Volson haters in shambles right now. Suprisingly nice game from Carter. Hubbard and Cappa are washed. Big problem.

[Image: UbJ2hJf.png]

[Image: sIOa1iO.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Why does Burrow have a run blocking grade? At what point did he block on any of the runs?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2024, 02:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Why does Burrow have a run blocking grade? At what point did he block on any of the runs?

Maybe one of the fumbles or something weird like that. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2024, 02:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Why does Burrow have a run blocking grade? At what point did he block on any of the runs?

Maybe it's what he's doing on some runs by the RB?
Maybe like helping push the pile or something?
It is weird he was credited with 12 run block snaps.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Trent Brown with the lone poor pass block grade on the OL.
PFF tagged him with 4 total pressures allowed including 1 sack.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Says a lot about the right side of the line.

Kudos to Volson.

Also confirms what I saw about the receivers. Chase was the only decent receiver.

Yikes!
Reply/Quote
I am a known Volson hater, but I didn't notice anything bad with him yesterday. Good for him. Hope he keeps it up all year.

Only 1 skill position player with a grade over 60 should be a massive wake up call to the "best WR corps we've had in years", crowd. We've got Chase, Tee, and a bunch of scrubs.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2024, 02:59 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Trent Brown with the lone poor pass block grade on the OL.
PFF tagged him with 4 total pressures allowed including 1 sack.

Hopefully Mims takes that spot sooner than later.
Reply/Quote
That fat mess saying he had played 10 years so didn’t need a preseason.

Hes going to be a worse version of Collins and comes across as an absolute cockwomble to boot.
Reply/Quote
What happened to the deepest/best TE room of Burrows career?
You figure one of them would be at least decent but they were all dog crap
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2024, 03:08 PM)Whatever Wrote: Hopefully Mims takes that spot sooner than later.

I also chalk up Brown's lower performance to really not playing much in training camp due to his injury, but I agree.

Mims was looking solid before he got hurt, so I think Trent Brown gets a short leash.
We've got 3 more games this month, so that's probably the longest I would go for Brown before relegating to the bench.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
We may have to start the tough discussion regarding Hubbard. He had a 0% pass rush win rate. 0.

Ossai only had 3 pass rush attempts, he needs more chances.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2024, 03:24 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: That fat mess saying he had played 10 years so didn’t need a preseason.

Hes going to be a worse version of Collins and comes across as an absolute cockwomble to boot.

"Cockwomble."  I am always getting an education in British slang from your posts! I have to look up the words, but always entertaining.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2024, 03:39 PM)casear2727 Wrote: We may have to start the tough discussion regarding Hubbard.  He had a 0% pass rush win rate.  0.

Ossai only had 3 pass rush attempts, he needs more chances.

Bad very bad 
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2024, 03:26 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: What happened to the deepest/best TE room of Burrows career?  
You figure one of them would be at least decent but they were all dog crap

I know.  Those guys played like a career journeyman on a one year prove it deal, a career PS scrub that couldn't earn a game check on any other team in the league, and a couple of Day 3 draft picks on rookie deals.

Oh, wait...
Reply/Quote
Good for Volson.

Very Disappointed in our TE's and WR's besides Chase though and it was inexcusable to not activate Burton with Tee out.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2024, 04:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good for Volson.

Very Disappointed in our TE's and WR's besides Chase though and it was inexcusable to not activate Burton with Tee out.

Burton was active, played 4 snaps.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2024, 03:57 PM)Nepa Wrote: "Cockwomble."  I am always getting an education in British slang from your posts! I have to look up the words, but always entertaining.

What's a 'cockwomble'?

According to the Urban Dictionary, 'cockwomble' is derogatory British slang for a person, usually male, who is prone to making outrageously stupid statements and-or inappropriate behaviour while having a very high opinion of their own wisdom and importance.
Reply/Quote
Ok hear me out. Note, I'm still pissed about yesterday, but, how much of this is on the play calling? We didn't challenge the Pats D at all through the air. Only short passes and the run game fall victim to the cover 2. So why were they able to do this? Because Chase was on a snap count and Tee was playing ouchie ouchie boo boo on the sideline (faker). Also, with this being Joes first game back, you can expect the stupid gameplan of breaking him in.

We needed 3wr sets or two TE sets to back them off cover 2 and go man. That's where our receivers shine. Stupid Friggen coaching. Stupid friggen play calling. Stupid, stupid Zac (Dog kicks tree and yells FFFFFUUUUUUUU*UUUU).
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2024, 04:39 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ok hear me out. Note, I'm still pissed about yesterday, but, how much of this is on the play calling? We didn't challenge the Pats D at all through the air. Only short passes and the run game fall victim to the cover 2. So why were they able to do this? Because Chase was on a snap count and Tee was playing ouchie ouchie boo boo on the sideline (faker). Also, with this being Joes first game back, you can expect the stupid gameplan of breaking him in.

We needed 3wr sets or two TE sets to back them off cover 2 and go man. That's where our receivers shine. Stupid Friggen coaching. Stupid friggen play calling. Stupid, stupid Zac (Dog kicks tree and yells FFFFFUUUUUUUU*UUUU).

We really didn't, which let the Pats D cheat up with 11 in the box a goodly amount of the time. The couple of times they actually tried going deeper it worked. Chase hauled in a 28 yarder and Yoshi drew a PI for 20 yards where the DB grabbed Yoshi to prevent a TD.
Reply/Quote