Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do Steelers and bicycle salesmen have in common?
They both suffer from Hepatitis R.
Reply/Quote
Don't quit your day job.
Reply/Quote
Did the Bengals also lose to a team of bicycle salesmen?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure where you are going with this, but big jen and motorcycles sure have a lot in common!!

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 12:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Did the Bengals also lose to a team of bicycle salesmen?

[Image: giphy.webp]
Reply/Quote
Facepalm
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
When Jungle Noise sends their people, they're are not sending their best. We need to build a wall.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 12:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Did the Bengals also lose to a team of bicycle salesmen?

Still better than giving up 20 points to the Browns  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 08:14 PM)treee Wrote: Still better than giving up 20 points to the Browns  Hilarious

Losing is better than winning?

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 07:29 PM)6andcounting Wrote: When Jungle Noise sends their people, they're are not sending their best. We need to build a wall.

And make the Bengals pay for it.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 09:12 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Losing is better than winning?

Anyone with a fraction of a brain knows that the Browns would have won that game if the refs didn't screw them and throw a flag on Pryor for dropping the ball.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 09:29 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anyone with a fraction of a brain knows that the Browns would have won that game if the refs didn't screw them and throw a flag on Pryor for dropping the ball.

I'm sure you also blame the Bengals' loss on the refs too...

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 07:29 PM)6andcounting Wrote: When Jungle Noise sends their people, they're are not sending their best. We need to build a wall.

They're homers. They're Kentucky educated. And some, I assume, are good people. 

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 09:45 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm sure you also blame the Bengals' loss on the refs too...

Good job at deflecting when you know the refs screwed the Browns so your pathetic team could win  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 09:59 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Good job at deflecting when you know the refs screwed the Browns so your pathetic team could win  ThumbsUp

No, I was making fun of your assertion that pushing them back 15 yards was the reason they didn't win. Maybe it was the fact that they were incapable of scoring after the 1st quarter. 

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 10:08 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, I was making fun of your assertion that pushing them back 15 yards was the reason they didn't win. Maybe it was the fact that they were incapable of scoring after the 1st quarter. 

Aren't you catching on to this yet?  Brad believes that the call cost the Browns the game.  Therefore it is - in his mind - irrefutable fact*.  

It's best to just ignore him.  ThumbsUp

*(Insert echo effect) 
Reply/Quote
Am I the only one who didn't get the joke?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 11:50 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Am I the only one who didn't get the joke?

There was a joke?

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 10:08 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, I was making fun of your assertion that pushing them back 15 yards was the reason they didn't win. Maybe it was the fact that they were incapable of scoring after the 1st quarter. 

Rolleyes

Or maybe that didn't matter because they would have won anyways and it doesn't matter if they scored prior to that point after the first quarter, as long as they scored after it, which they would have.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 10:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rolleyes

Or maybe that didn't matter because they would have won anyways and it doesn't matter if they scored prior to that point after the first quarter, as long as they scored after it, which they would have.

Because they would have. Great argument, chief. 

Reply/Quote