Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bernie's Putin credentials: 'I took on a lot of people as mayor of Burlington'
(02-28-2016, 02:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Or that time the Harlem Globe Trotters came to town in 1987 but the only hotel was all out of towels. 

And being the genius he is, Bernie convinced them to recycle their confetti to absorb their shower moisture.
Clapping
It was so important to report that Romney was a Mormon.

Why hasn't the MSM reported that Bernie is a Jew?
(02-28-2016, 07:40 PM)Vlad Wrote: It was so important to report that Romney was a Mormon.

He's not religious as far as I know. 
(02-28-2016, 07:40 PM)Vlad Wrote: It was so important to report that Romney was a Mormon.

You spelled moron wrong.

His name is Bernie.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Mormon are "crazy". You're also allowed to make fun of them and they don't lobby as hard.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Did he really say that or was it actually Tina Fey?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-28-2016, 02:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Or that time the Harlem Globe Trotters came to town in 1987 but the only hotel was all out of towels. 

Hey I just think it's nice that Vermonters got to see real live black people.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-28-2016, 09:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: You spelled moron wrong.

His name is Bernie.  

Too funny.
(02-28-2016, 10:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Mormon are "crazy".

But so is Bernie. You've heard him speak.
(02-28-2016, 10:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Mormon are "crazy". You're also allowed to make fun of them and they don't lobby as hard.

Reminds me of when Norm MacDonald went in on someone competing on Last Comic Standing for making a bible joke.
It isn't edgy anymore. It's one of the safest jokes to make, just about every comedian has a bible bit. 
You can get "away" with it. 

He's never run on a religious platform. That's why 'family values' candidates get picked apart when they get caught hooking up with guys in bathrooms or on Graig's List, but nobody cares much when an openly gay lawmaker runs for office. It's not some double standard, it's looking at someone for who they say they are versus who they really are.
(02-28-2016, 11:45 PM)Vlad Wrote: But so is Bernie. You've heard him speak.

He also seems to have a very short fuse.  Been watch The Circus on Showtime and he is constantly snapping at people.   His daughter is always with him and she spends a lot of time reeling him in.

Seems like all these candidates have that tendency.  Seems to me, they can all be rattled.   They all have a tendency to blow up in varying degrees.   When it gets down to the two nominees, it should get very heated. 

I don't really think any of these candidates is worth a damn.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(02-27-2016, 09:25 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: [Image: 86b6ccec95182844f7e006b174b53c29.jpg]

[Image: 450px-Clubgoers-raccoons.jpg]

[Image: 450px-Patchot3-raccoons.jpg]

Rakuns!!!!!!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.