Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$1.5t infrastructure plan to be announced today
(02-12-2018, 06:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The same people who have the busy toll roads can also do a rural road and use the costs from the busy roads to cover short falls.

(02-12-2018, 09:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sunpass fees pays for the turnpike all through Florida.  The rural areas get taken care of and honestly south Florida and Orlando are the ones paying that bill.  

People will pay more than you think.

(02-13-2018, 01:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But there is added costs to building toll roads e.g. gates, toll booths, the agency needed to print, sell, and distribute passes.

So why go to all that expense if you are going to spread out the cost and make people all over the state pay for roads that they don't use.  i would be much smarter to save the extra expenses required to run a toll road and just build it with tax money.

(02-13-2018, 03:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Let those who use it pay.

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-12-2018, 09:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The rural areas get taken care of and honestly south Florida and Orlando are the ones paying that bill.  

(02-13-2018, 03:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Let those who use it pay.

[Image: Ummm-Yes-I-Have-A-Question-Wtf-meme.jpg]
(02-13-2018, 01:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm having no luck finding it, so I guess I can't assert it was real.  He was being interviewed by a black male on some news program during the campaign and he was asked if he would really carry out all the extreme things he said he would if elected and Trump said something to the tune of "Oh no, I'm just playing things up to get a reaction, when I'm elected I won't be so extreme" or something to that effect.  There are videos available of the different ways Trump acts when he's being interviewed one on one for the cameras and when he's at a podium yelling what people want to hear and get riled up about.

It's surprisingly difficult to find a specific video of Trump lying/deceiving/breaking campaign promises these days.

Anyways, I didn't vote for Trump, but we as a people did.  We're all in this same boat, so it's a we thing unless I defect to Canada or drop dead.  And Trump voters won't ever feel like they got the short end of the stick as long as they were convinced Trump not winning was going to lead to the end times.

Hilarious Hilarious