Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1/6 Commission Thread Cont...
I can't find the other one (assuming there was one). But let's continue the discussion as more and more comes from this. The latest? The Trumps were running the attack from burner phones....

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/jan-6-rally-organizers-trump-white-house-1262122/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Rolling Stone is your news source???Facepalm
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 06:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Rolling Stone is your news source???Facepalm

I mean there's a bunch of other outlets reporting it, too. Maybe not in your echo chambers.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 06:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Rolling Stone is your news source???Facepalm

Where should we look for ? 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2021, 05:48 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Where should we look for ? 

YouTube and my uncle's Freedom Podcast. 
Tongue
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2021, 06:20 AM)jmccracky Wrote: YouTube and my uncle's Freedom Podcast. 
Tongue

Whatever suits what I think could be an acceptable answer.

Big Grin

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 08:15 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I mean there's a bunch of other outlets reporting it, too. Maybe not in your echo chambers.

Brought to you by the same people that brought you the Russian Collusion story.... I mean, don't the anti Trumpers ever get tired of being wrong?
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2021, 12:09 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Brought to you by the same people that brought you the Russian Collusion story.... I mean, don't the anti Trumpers ever get tired of being wrong?

Don't you have some convoy of rapists to be clutching your pearls about?
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2021, 12:09 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Brought to you by the same people that brought you the Russian Collusion story.... I mean, don't the anti Trumpers ever get tired of being wrong?

I'm pretty sure it's the Benghazi people so we've got a long road and a dozen or so hearings and multiple reports ahead.  Plus Trump and Co testifying of 11 hours under oath.

Should be fun!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote

??? What have anti-Trumpers been wrong about, exactly? 

They were correct that Obama was born in Hawaii, that Biden won the election, that Trump would never concede, that he committed impeachable offenses, that the Mueller Report did not exonerate Trump, that he did lie about his liason with Stormy, etc. etc. etc.
Reply/Quote
Not enough is being updated here as breaking news continues to point to Trump being charged.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1470563066928513032

His favorite media people (Hannity etc) and his own son literally begged him to do something in texted messages to Meadows. A lot is being released and none of it is looking good for Trump.

Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/i/events/1470568902560083970

Reply/Quote
BREAKING: STUNNING: The night of January 6th, after Hannity and Ingrahm texted meadows BEGGING him to tell the president to stop the attack, they went on TV that night and suggested it was "Antifa" and "BLM" that attacked the capitol.

Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/search?q=Antifa&src=trend_click&pt=1470566373080408067%2C1470570240824250370%2C1470559244285997056%2C1470586604943069189&vertical=trends

Reply/Quote
why wouldn’t the GOP be assisting in the Capital insurrection investigation if it were really BLM or Antifa??

Reply/Quote
BTW, it’s not just that FOX News hosts blamed Antifa while privately imploring Trump to stop riot that same day. The network made a three-part “documentary” *a month ago* claiming that Jan. 6 was a false flag operation BY THE FBI …and not one of those anchors has disavowed it

Reply/Quote
Documents confirm that Meadows had been using personal gmail accounts, a personal cellphone, and Signal for official business and to send communications related to January 6th....

This after nearly 40 hearings about Hillary's emails.....

Reply/Quote
Dan Mihalopoulos
@dmihalopoulos
As with Chris Cuomo - if you make yourself part of the story, you cannot cover it.

All of Trump’s Fox News kitchen cabinet should be taken off the air immediately.....

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 02:30 PM)jj22 Wrote: Dan Mihalopoulos
@dmihalopoulos
As with Chris Cuomo - if you make yourself part of the story, you cannot cover it.

All of Trump’s Fox News kitchen cabinet should be taken off the air immediately.....

Don Lemon apparently wants Jen Psaki to stop calling of Fox News, as so many of their commentators have become part of the story.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/don-lemon-urges-white-house-to-stop-calling-on-fox-news/

Some great whattaboutism in this NR article as well.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 07:13 PM)Dill Wrote: ??? What have anti-Trumpers been wrong about, exactly? 

They were correct that Obama was born in Hawaii, that Biden won the election, that Trump would never concede, that he committed impeachable offenses, that the Mueller Report did not exonerate Trump, that he did lie about his liason with Stormy, etc. etc. etc.

You forgot that they were also right that 1/6 was a treasonous act committed by Antifa and BLM but simultaneously a peaceful tourist-style event where patriots legally made their voices heard and that it is totally no big deal.

In a way I get it, though.  The people who are actually names in the GOP are screwed because they have to bow to Trump and his supporters now because if they don't he'll manage to convince enough of them to peacefully kill them, or something. They tried to talk Trump out of the whole 1/6 thing and/or tell him to tell the mob to stop and he said no. What are they going to do about it? They're screwed until Trump dies, and even then most of his supporters are going to say that he faked his death and he's going to reappear right before the next election.
Reply/Quote