Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-6 is very serious
Miami on Thursday might squeeze a win- we won't because it's now fun to play from behind instead of get up big

Dallas- we lose Big Dik Dak ruins our defense

New England-belicheck

the bengals are not that good. I should have jumped to Zimmers Vikings when he left. But I didn't and I'm not going to. Great coach. Love him but the Bengals need to stop acting like they are better than teams
Reply/Quote
Lol

Reply/Quote
That would be so depressing I might cry lol and be begging for Marvin's head on a platter
Reply/Quote
Almost no chance of that happening. People are just overracting because we lost to two tough team's back to back at the start of the year. Give the offense time to adjust to Zampese and the defense will be fine when Burfict comes back. The defense actually played really well last Sunday, but we have Denver way too many chances on offense due to defensive penalties. This team can easily come back and start playing really well....

The Dolphins and Cowboys aren't going to beat us. The Cowboys aren't even that good and the Dolphins are bad. We will most likely go 3-3 and end up 10-6 or 11-5 at the end of the season... Possibly better depending on how well and fast this team gels together on offense and the defense stops giving up dumb penalties.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No.

Reply/Quote
PRESEASON: Peeps be like "tough schedule out of the gate, probably lose the first 3 or 4 games."

AFTER 3 GAMES: "Let's fire Marvin. Dalton sucks. Offense sucks. How did we lose these games?"

Just sitting here SMH and LOL all over the place. Are we bi-polar or what?!?!?!
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 03:08 AM)sixxfan26 Wrote: PRESEASON: Peeps be like "tough schedule out of the gate, probably lose the first 3 or 4 games."

AFTER 3 GAMES: "Let's fire Marvin. Dalton sucks. Offense sucks. How did we lose these games?"

Just sitting here SMH and LOL all over the place. Are we bi-polar or what?!?!?!

Just a little bit lol
Reply/Quote
1-6 ?
Stop crying about milk that hasn't even been spilled yet.
Reply/Quote
WTF
Reply/Quote
WTF are you still here?

You should've been banned a year ago.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
5-2 is very serious too. Funny how math works.
Reply/Quote
1-6 is very serious

Re:

[Image: Joker-Cat_o_93950.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 08:23 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: WTF are you still here?

So now we are banning people out of frustration?
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 12:55 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: Miami on Thursday might squeeze a win- we won't because it's now fun to play from behind instead of get up big

New England-belicheck

the bengals are not that good. I should have jumped to Zimmers Vikings when he left. But I didn't and I'm not going to. Great coach. Love him but the Bengals need to stop acting like they are better than teams

[Image: a4e.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 12:55 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: Miami on Thursday might squeeze a win- we won't because it's now fun to play from behind instead of get up big

New England-belicheck

3-3 is just as much as a possibility. 
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 12:05 PM)Fresno B Wrote: So now we are banning people out of frustration?

And look who's back? The other person who should've been banned a while ago...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, time to shut 'er down I guess.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 02:26 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Almost no chance of that happening. People are just overracting because we lost to two tough team's back to back at the start of the year. Give the offense time to adjust to Zampese and the defense will be fine when Burfict comes back. The defense actually played really well last Sunday, but we have Denver way too many chances on offense due to defensive penalties. This team can easily come back and start playing really well....

The Dolphins and Cowboys aren't going to beat us. The Cowboys aren't even that good and the Dolphins are bad. We will most likely go 3-3 and end up 10-6 or 11-5 at the end of the season... Possibly better depending on how well and fast this team gels together on offense and the defense stops giving up dumb penalties.

We Do not look good at all at this point.  Our offense is dead in the water.  If it is not for a little 5-7 yard ROUTINE ROUTE passes we can't move the ball downfield.  Andy's stats look good for the last game cause the defense was letting us have those little passes over the middle so they would not get burned.  Then the red zone shows up and we stall every time.  Nothing exciting about this offense.. and with the Defense, been saying it through out the summer, secondary looks old, slow, inexperienced, and just not a playoff/Superbowl caliber defense.  I think Dez and EZEK will prove this point even more..  So Dallas game will be the kicker..  We should beat the Dolphins, handily.. but the Dallas game not so much.
Reply/Quote
At this point no one should be surprised if it happens. We just aren't a very good team. Many teams look much better. Better coached, and far more confident.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

New England-belicheck

They've been to the playoffs 5 straight years, they actually are a pretty good team. Yes, they are having issues with a no OC and a lot of new position coaches, but it seems a little premature to call it 1-6. Focus on Thursday, then start to worry about Dallas after that.

(09-27-2016, 02:26 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Almost no chance of that happening. People are just overracting because we lost to two tough team's back to back at the start of the year. Give the offense time to adjust to Zampese and the defense will be fine when Burfict comes back. The defense actually played really well last Sunday, but we have Denver way too many chances on offense due to defensive penalties. This team can easily come back and start playing really well....

I think the reason people are worried isn't that the team might be 3-3, it's how the team has looked so far, and like I said above, lots of new coaches and new players and new things to iron out, but to watch the o-line play is terrifying. 3-3 and playing well just losing to good teams, isn't the same as 3-3 and holy hell there is holes everywhere. It's early, but things do need to start trending differently quickly.

(09-27-2016, 08:23 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: WTF are you still here?

Denny is that you? 

Seriously, banning people for their opinions or post that aren't liked is just childish. If we start banning people for talking down about the team or having opinions that we dislike, might need to close the smack forum down.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote