Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#1 overall QBs and playoff wins
(01-17-2022, 11:31 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Note.

Joe Burrow did not do what Kyler Murray just did.

Yikes.

What a terrible play.

Murray is playing like a turd tonight. He has a passer rating of ten. It’s so low that you should spell it out rather than writing the number out.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:13 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Man, agree to disagree I guess. Saying that he wasn't even close is wildly off the mark but the argument isn't important in the long run. Hell, Andrew Luck ran a faster three cone than Ja'Marr Chase did and ran a 4.59* forty. That dude was a pretty ridiculous athlete, especially at 234 pounds. 

Yeah. As the years go by people are going to foget and shortchange how good Andrew Luck was. He was trending toward all time great before the injuries, then gave that tease of a comeback, and hung them up. The Colts would be a serious problem for the NFL if he were still playing, and sadly he'll be remembered as a "what if?".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Andrew Luck was fantastic, but I'll never understand why his completion percentage was always so low. It was just a bizarre statistical norm.
Reply/Quote