Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 reason I will not visit Thailand!
Quote:Python bites Thai man's penis in terrifying toilet encounter

By Kocha Olarn and Bianca Britton, CNN

Updated 10:44 AM ET, Fri May 27, 2016

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/27/asia/thailand-snake-toilet/

Quote:(CNN)A man in Thailand is recovering in hospital after a python latched its fangs onto his penis while he was using his toilet earlier this week.
Rescuers arrived to find the python's head hanging from the bathroom door, secured by a rope, with the rest of the snake still stuck in the squat toilet at the man's home

[Image: 160527111612-python-attack-thailand-3-exlarge-169.jpg]

The man lost a lot of blood but is now recovering at Chularat Hospital, according to hospital officials.
Emergency workers had to dismantle the toilet to remove the snake, which also survived the ordeal, according to rescue officer Danupol Tapo.

[Image: 160527111720-python-attack-thailand-4-exlarge-169.jpg]

Tapo, who has been working in rescue for more than six years, said he's seen snakes in toilets before, but never witnessed a scene quite like this one.
"This is all bizarre," he told CNN. "I had witnessed snakes [come] out of toilets many times, and when they bit [it] mostly would be at legs or butts. Not the penis, this is the first time."

[Image: 160527111255-python-attack-thailand-1-exlarge-169.jpg]

Last year two pythons made their way into two Australian toilets in an attempt to find water.
"They're non-venomous, these snakes," Queensland snake catcher Elliot Budd told CNN in September. "They're not something to fear but it's best if you come across them to leave them alone."
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "dude has a freaking python between his legs".
Reply/Quote
Poor snake.

You think you're getting an egg roll, next thing you know you've got a mouthful of Thai.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can a snake swallow something larger than it? Cause if so, I'm canceling my flight to Thailand.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
I actually heard of this happening in Hawaii years ago. This nasty snake species called a brown tree snake was invading the ecosystem there. One came right outta the toilet and got a guy's scrote. It's best to check the toilet for snakes before every use.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Now how am I supposed to take a shit? I'll be wiggin' for the rest of my life.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
More stuff to worry about, aint life grand ?
On the way to lowes to get a screen door to put on my commode !
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 03:34 PM)jason Wrote: I actually heard of this happening in Hawaii years ago. This nasty snake species called a brown tree snake was invading the ecosystem there. One came right outta the toilet and got a guy's scrote. It's best to check the toilet for snakes before every use.

I don't believe snakes are naive to Hawaii.   So any snake there would have few predators.  
Reply/Quote
At least it didn't coil around his balls and start constricting
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 07:12 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: At least it didn't coil around his balls and start constricting

It bit into his penis and held onto it for a half hour.

Come to think of it, I've known some women that have done that! Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 07:12 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: At least it didn't coil around his balls and start constricting

It's happened to me for almost twenty one years…
(and counting)
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 10:29 PM)Harmening Wrote: It's happened to me for almost twenty one years…
(and counting)

21 years? Is this reference to being married or being a bengals fans?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 08:54 AM)6andcounting Wrote: 21 years? Is this reference to being married or being a bengals fans?

Marriage.   Wink
Unfortunately, 37 years as a Bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 03:26 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Can a snake swallow something larger than it? Cause if so, I'm canceling my flight to Thailand.

Why......you stand in the toilet or something? Even a garter snake can handle a grub worm in a turtle neck there chief.....so I've been told.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 06:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't believe snakes are naive to Hawaii.   So any snake there would have few predators.  

Yeah. These came from Guam, and were causing all sorts of problems. I guess they are aggressive as far as snakes go too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 01:58 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah. These came from Guam, and were causing all sorts of problems. I guess they are aggressive as far as snakes go too.

It is the Brown Tree Snake. The Brown Tree Snake is not indigenous to either Guam or Hawaii, but has wandered to both places and is wreaking havoc on the native species. It is native to Australia and Papua New Guinea.

In Guam, where the snake first appeared in the 1950's (presumably it stowed away while hunting mice on ships), it is estimated that there are 20 Brown Tree Snakes per acre on average. It has decimated native bird populations causing 12 to go extinct. The birds are important to Guam as they keep the insect populations in check. The U.S. government now has a program where they airlift mice with "poison packs" (acetaminophen) to try and control the snake population there.

The introduction to Hawaii is more recent. Hawaii has laws against bringing snakes to the island. But somehow, these snakes have made their way there too.

Like most tree snakes, the Brown Tree Snake is venomous, highly agile and pretty aggressive (for a snake, that is). There is no doubt that one of these snakes could work their way up a toilet quite easily. It's venom fangs are located in the rear of its mouth, so it would be very hard for them to envenom a human.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 02:49 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: It is the Brown Tree Snake. The Brown Tree Snake is not indigenous to either Guam or Hawaii, but has wandered to both places and is wreaking havoc on the native species. It is native to Australia and Papua New Guinea.

In Guam, where the snake first appeared in the 1950's (presumably it stowed away while hunting mice on ships), it is estimated that there are 20 Brown Tree Snakes per acre on average. It has decimated native bird populations causing 12 to go extinct. The birds are important to Guam as they keep the insect populations in check. The U.S. government now has a program where they airlift mice with "poison packs" (acetaminophen) to try and control the snake population there.

The introduction to Hawaii is more recent. Hawaii has laws against bringing snakes to the island. But somehow, these snakes have made their way there too.

Like most tree snakes, the Brown Tree Snake is venomous, highly agile and pretty aggressive (for a snake, that is). There is no doubt that one of these snakes could work their way up a toilet quite easily. It's venom fangs are located in the rear of its mouth, so it would be very hard for them to envenom a human.
They think they traveled to Hawaii riding the landing gear of planes from Guam. Let that sink in. They travelled hundreds of miles in freezing conditions..... 20 of them per acre?.... ewe.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Apparently, it is from a class of snakes the is very wide ranging and adaptable. Unfortunately for Guam, it has the optimum climate for these snakes (meaning they can reproduce all year long) and there are no natural predators there.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 03:34 PM)jason Wrote: I actually heard of this happening in Hawaii years ago. This nasty snake species called a brown tree snake was invading the ecosystem there. One came right outta the toilet and got a guy's scrote. It's best to check the toilet for snakes before every use.

Hawaii doesn't have snakes
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 12:32 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hawaii doesn't have snakes

Saint Patrick chased them all off...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote