Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 seed in AFC - Ha!
(10-25-2021, 02:17 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: The amount of injuries is going to hold them back.

Mayfield is going to need surgery at the end of the season.

I am not sure a healthy Baker doesn't hold them back. That team is super talented. Also wonder how there defense will continue to develop we may struggle with their DL, but we should be able to handle them.
Reply/Quote
In no particular order:

Bills. Titans. Chargers. Ravens.

Still unsure about Raiders.

Would be silly to write off the Chiefs.

Browns are probably too injured. I agree that Mayfield might get yanked.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I just want those 2nd wins against the Ravens and Steelers.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Hasn't Baker played very well against us historically?

We talk a lot of shit about the guy, but he turns it on when he plays us.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 10:20 AM)Whacked Wrote: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace/

Who Dey!

Which of these teams scare you the most?

For me:

1. Tennessee. They look SOLID on both sides of the ball.

2. Oakland only due to their T.E. who is already a beast
and we don’t cover T.E’s well.

3. I think the Browns are much better than their record.

For me the Bills cause Josh Allen cannot only run well he can throw well and has really improved his accuracy since his days 
at Wyoming. The Bills also have a good Defense. I still think we can beat the Bills but it should be a close game. The Ravens 
were the other team that scared me until yesterday, now they don't scare me any. We know how to beat them now and shown
everybody how. We beat the Titans last season with a way worse team, we can beat them easily this year as long as we slow 
down Henry.

The Raiders are good until you pressure Carr which we can do and we are better at covering TE's then we used to be. Waller
is one heck of a player though. So the Raiders could be a bit scary, same with the Chargers. So Bills, Chargers, Raiders.
Reply/Quote