Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 seed looking obtainable.
With the Broncos defeating patriots last night and the possible loss of Gronk for a few games, shit just got real. Do we have enough of our issues worked out to get there? Patriots schedule is not real tough going forward but their key player injuries are piling up.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I agree. If teams can get a little pressure on Brady, combined with the lack of receiving weapons, they could have a couple more losses coming.

Edit: I just read an article stating that the injury to Gronkowski does not look as serious as initially thought.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Holy crap, I fell asleep last night and the game was in NE's hands. WTF! Why did we have to lose to Houston...lol.

You think #1 is in our sights and we're also capable of falling to #3 with Denver's win. What's the greater likelihood, us getting the #1 seed or #3? Unfortunately, it'd be #3!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Who knows but it makes for a fun year that's for sure.

I just we get the 1pm Sunday playoff games. Lol

WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 09:07 AM)Whacked Wrote: Who knows but it makes for a fun year that's for sure.

I just we get the 1pm Sunday playoff games. Lol

WHO DEY

I would like 1PM Sunday Playoff games @ home in 60 degree weather with no wind, if possible. lol
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 08:59 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Holy crap, I fell asleep last night and the game was in NE's hands. WTF! Why did we have to lose to Houston...lol.

You think #1 is in our sights and we're also capable of falling to #3 with Denver's win. What's the greater likelihood, us getting the #1 seed or #3? Unfortunately, it'd be #3!

Maybe not #1 seed,but I think we will get #2 Broncos are good but think we are the better team. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
It all comes down to beating Denver in their house. If we do that, this team could very well go all the way.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
It's looking more like #1 or #3. If we beat Denver, 14-2 is possible.

If we lose to Denver, it's almost impossible to get anything higher than 3rd.

The next 2 games are ones that business must be taken care of. Week 15 and 17 should be "show up and win" games...
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:09 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: It's looking more like #1 or #3.  If we beat Denver, 14-2 is possible.

If we lose to Denver, it's almost impossible to get anything higher than 3rd.

The next 2 games are ones that business must be taken care of.  Week 15 and 17 should be "show up and win" games...

No game is easy in the NFL

We had fans chanting 16-0 prior to the Texans game

Browns - never easy
Steelers - swept us a year ago and never easy

49ers just took Cardinals to the wire
Ravens owe us
Broncos just proved how good they are with a back up QB at home

I have high hopes also to end well, but I never expect any win in the NFL
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:19 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: No game is easy in the NFL

Browns - never easy

Ravens owe us

I agree never easy to win in NFL but that is the same for every team.. so as a whole looking at our schedule now compared to Denver and NE, I am starting to like our schedule more over both of them to end the year.

Browns and Ravens are on a downward spiral.. Steelers are just so up and down as a team.. 49ers have been terrible all this year.. Denver is very tough and at home.. so 4-1 will probably be needed to gain 1st or 2nd seed
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:19 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: No game is easy in the NFL

Browns - never easy

Ravens owe us

Good Post
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals win out and the Patriots lose one game, the Bengals get the Number 1 Seed.

Bengals still have to go into Cleveland and Denver. Cleveland is always tough but the Bengals should win and by the time the Bengals go into Denver, there will be more tape on Osweiler or whatever his name is and the Bengals could come out of there with a win.

As for the Patriots, the only game where there's hope they may lose is at the Jets but it's doubtful. Anything can happen though, just look at how the Bengals lost to the Texans.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals win out and the Pats lose to the Jets, we obtain the #1 seed.

Which is very possible. The Jets almost beat the Patriots before. And with injuries to that team, it's possible.

Aim for home field advantage. Don't want to go to Mile High or Foxboro. Make them come to the Jungle.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 02:40 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: If the Bengals win out and the Pats lose to the Jets, we obtain the #1 seed.

Which is very possible. The Jets almost beat the Patriots before. And with injuries to that team, it's possible.

Aim for home field advantage. Don't want to go to Mile High or Foxboro. Make them come to the Jungle.

With the injuries *patriots have Texans could give them fits. Especially jj!!

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 02:40 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: If the Bengals win out and the Pats lose to the Jets, we obtain the #1 seed.

The giants had them beat too.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
Denver look ressurgent and the Pats will be getting healthy again in a few weeks. The Pats won't lose that #1 seed, their schedule couldn't be easier. It will be a #2 battle with the Broncos, and if I'm honest, I don't like this teams chances unless it takes it up a notch. A Monday night game, at Denver, with Geno limited does not fill me with confidence.

Reply/Quote
I'd bet the Pats will lose again. It could get interesting.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 05:33 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Denver look ressurgent and the Pats will be getting healthy again in a few weeks. The Pats won't lose that #1 seed, their schedule couldn't be easier. It will be a #2 battle with the Broncos, and if I'm honest, I don't like this teams chances unless it takes it up a notch. A Monday night game, at Denver, with Geno limited does not fill me with confidence.

The Patriots had no tape on the Broncos QB Osweiler and by the time the Bengals play them on Monday Night Football, there will be plenty for Guenther to scheme against.

Make no mistake, the Broncos are going to be tough and it's going to be very hard to come out of there with a win but I think the Bengals can do it.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 07:00 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: The Patriots had no tape on the Broncos QB Osweiler and by the time the Bengals play them on Monday Night Football, there will be plenty for Guenther to scheme against.

Make no mistake, the Broncos are going to be tough and it's going to be very hard to come out of there with a win but I think the Bengals can do it.

Agree with all you said. Great post and points 

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 07:00 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: The Patriots had no tape on the Broncos QB Osweiler and by the time the Bengals play them on Monday Night Football, there will be plenty for Guenther to scheme against.

The Broncos won the game by running the ball all over NE. Our defense won't allow that to happen (now that Burfict is back) so I don't think we will struggle nearly as much. Osweiler benefitted from great play action. Kubiak has destroyed our defense before though, so we will see what happens.
Reply/Quote