Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(01-30-2022, 10:19 PM)Interceptor Wrote: My dad says Burrow is like a witch - puts spells on the other team to inexplicably mess up at the most crucial moment. He said that about Derek Jeter because he had clutch hits when he needed them.   Smirk

Well? We love our dads.   Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:19 PM)Interceptor Wrote: My dad says Burrow is like a witch - puts spells on the other team to inexplicably mess up at the most crucial moment. He said that about Derek Jeter because he had clutch hits when he needed them.   Smirk

I am a Yankee fan and remember Derek Jeter rookie season. You just knew he had that thing and he was going to be successful. I love your analogy because whatever that thing is which Jeter had Burrow has it too. We are watching the beginning of a legend

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:25 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: I am a Yankee fan and remember Derek Jeter rookie season.  You just knew he had that thing and he was going to be successful.  I love your analogy because whatever that thing is which Jeter had Burrow has it too.  We are watching the beginning of a legend

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess when you break it down, they have IT to Win CHampionships
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
That D money was well spent! Lou - genius....
Reply/Quote
Bengals to Chiefs and Mahomes, particularly the 2nd half D:

https://youtu.be/CduA0TULnow
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:09 PM)Interceptor Wrote: That's right. This defense held the Chiefs to 3 points in the 2nd half - TWICE, in the same month, and under different circumstances.

Its a beautiful thing as well !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:24 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well? We love our dads.   Cool

My Dads hat is undefeated in the playoffs, had to have him with me for this run

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Did Adenji get hurt or did the choose to put Carmen in? Oline looked a lot better the 2nd half of the game.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:39 PM)Go Cards Wrote: My Dads hat is undefeated in the playoffs, had to have him with me for this run

Save the hat!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:42 PM)TheFan Wrote: Did Adenji get hurt or did the choose to put Carmen in? Oline looked a lot better the 2nd half of the game.

Rotated

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Rotated

Rock On Regardless what they did it seemed to work and at least for next game mat be one thing they want to keep in their pocket or use. 
Reply/Quote
I’m glad Lou Anarumo didn’t get hired by the Giants as their head coach. He needs to stay in Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:51 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m glad Lou Anarumo didn’t get hired by the Giants as their head coach.  He needs to stay in Cincinnati.

Yep. I remember when Zac got flack for hiring him like that's one of the last few he had to choose from since it seemed so many coaches were turning him down to come to Cincy. Lou - This Bud's for you!

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:42 PM)TheFan Wrote: Did Adenji get hurt or did the choose to put Carmen in? Oline looked a lot better the 2nd half of the game.

Don't know of any injury but it wouldn't surprise me if the plan was to have him on a very short leash. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Chiefs four drives in first half
84 yds
75 yds
72 yds
80 yds

Chiefs next 5 drives
16 yds
17 yds
7 yds
(-2) yds
(-4) yds

Just insane.

Has Joe accomplished more than Andy or nah?
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:59 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Has Joe accomplished more than Andy or nah?

Neither play defense?

So what is your point?
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Neither play defense?

So what is your point?

I think it was whether Joe had accomplished more than Andy...Even if just looking at offense. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:04 PM)TheFan Wrote: I think it was whether Joe had accomplished more than Andy...Even if just looking at offense. 

Of course Joe has accomplished more than Andy.  What kind of question is this?  

Why is it in a thread about our defense?  

Is someone drunk?
Reply/Quote
Is is defense Jekyll and Hyde,or what? This isn’t the first time they’ve come out after the half and balled.Although not as dramatic as this was .Sort of like they drank some special Kool-aide at the half.Or maybe comparable to Popeye after he ate his Spinach.Incredible.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Of course Joe has accomplished more than Andy.  What kind of question is this?  

Why is it in a thread about our defense?  

Is someone drunk?

I would think a lot of us are. Tongue

Reply/Quote