Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/7 - Terrorist attack
Or so they desperately are treating it. Came in to see if there was a big discussion on the 12/7 terrorist attack - As Fox News has covered as if it was 9/11 all day today.

Sounds like no one cares about their Christmas Tree like Fox has today. It's had round the clock coverage. On par with the Christmas Parade murders, 1/6 and 9/11.

Not even my favorite posters came in to blame BLM or Antifa?

I'm disappointed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
https://www.foxnews.com/us/fox-square-christmas-tree-arson-suspect-free-no-bail

Posting for those who want to chuckle at the comment section from this day 3 round the clock coverage from Fox.

Reply/Quote
Fox has expressed more alarm about the tree than they have in 11 months of reporting about 1/6

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1468726102717833216

Reply/Quote
Be careful burning your Christmas tree after Christmas.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1468761369545691136

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 11:21 AM)jj22 Wrote: Be careful burning your Christmas tree after Christmas.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1468761369545691136

Well, yeah calling it a hate crime that deserves involvement from the top prosecutor is a bit much, typical incendiary rhetorics.

But then again, one should indeed not burn down Christmas trees. To a point, I understand why FOX is taken aback by someone burning their tree.
Reply/Quote
I agree, it was a story the first day, but it is day 3 of their around the clock coverage.

The Christmas tree isn't a biblical thing, and it's actually a Pagan custom.

Reply/Quote
The suspect arrested is someone believed to be a homeless drug user with potential mental illness. But of course it's going to be played up for the fear mongering.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Can't we just move on and let the nation unite and heal?
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 11:56 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Can't we just move on and let the nation unite and heal?

No this is going to be a story per Fox. Equal to 1/6. They are calling for congress to pass a bill to protect Christmas trees (even though this is like the only time I can remember one burning).

Look for one to be introduced in the next week or so.

Reply/Quote
Does anyone else not see a problem with this ?

"Arson is only considered a felony in New York if the arsonist harms or attempts to harm a person, or carries out the attack as a hate crime"

So am I wrong to assume you could literally burn up any empty building/structure(No matter what monetary value it had) & walk right out without posting any kind of bail.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 11:56 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Can't we just move on and let the nation unite and heal?

We could've... Before the suspect was heard screaming "Happy Holidays!!!" upon his release. I fear this is only the opening salvo in the Battle of New York in the ongoing War on Christmas.

All jokes aside, arson is a serious problem... Especially in a run down city like the one I live in. It's not every day, but abandoned houses and buildings burn more frequently than they should.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 12:16 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Does anyone else not see a problem with this ?

"Arson is only considered a felony in New York if the arsonist harms or attempts to harm a person, or carries out the attack as a hate crime"

So am I wrong to assume you could literally burn up any empty building/structure(No matter what monetary value it had) & walk right out without posting any kind of bail.

Sounds like an insurance loophole more than something to protect mentally ill homeless people. 
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 12:16 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Does anyone else not see a problem with this ?

I'm pretty sure it's still illegal to destroy someone's property.
Reply/Quote

Nope.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 12:15 PM)jj22 Wrote: No this is going to be a story per Fox. Equal to 1/6. They are calling for congress to pass a bill to protect Christmas trees (even though this is like the only time I can remember one burning).

Look for one to be introduced in the next week or so.

MTG will be blaming Lizard People.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 11:45 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: The suspect arrested is someone believed to be a homeless drug user with potential mental illness. But of course it's going to be played up for the fear mongering.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 03:13 PM)GMDino Wrote:  

TIL that Christmas Trees represent Hanukkah.

I guess setting one on fire at least TRIES to show the spirit of Hanukkah?
Reply/Quote
The War on Christmas has officially begun.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 03:13 PM)GMDino Wrote:  

I actually got bored a minute and 15 seconds into the 4 and half minute clip. I thought we'd get a lot more "This is proof America hates white Christians and we are the oppressed class" stuff but it was just...so tame.

Fox News really letting me down on this one.
Reply/Quote
Mike Lindell is a pretty big fan of calling out fox news...I bet he did it.

Also, why is Fox even in Manhattan?  They should operated out if Mississippi or some other good state.  
Reply/Quote