Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16 Reasons Melania Trump would be a great First Lady
http://freebeacon.com/blog/melania-trump-great-first-lady/

This is great.
you've got to be the biggest rino I've ever come across.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-18-2015, 02:48 AM)Benton Wrote: you've got to be the biggest rino I've ever come across.

Why? Because I think it's funny what they wrote...

trump the candidate annoys me.
Welp, we found the first thing about trump I like.
Hmmmm.  Based on these pictures, Melania Trump doesn't seem to be a proper girl.  Ninja
(12-18-2015, 10:38 AM)Donnyho Wrote: Hmmmm.  Based on these pictures, Melania Trump doesn't seem to be a proper girl.  Ninja

Do you think she also looks a little "thick"?
Ninja

I just knew it would eventually go this route. 
LOL
(12-18-2015, 11:32 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Do you think she also looks a little "thick"?
Ninja

I just knew it would eventually go this route. 
LOL

She is Thick the right way. Ninja
(12-18-2015, 01:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: She is Thick the right way.   Ninja

What did your girls think about you making this post, Lucy?
(12-20-2015, 01:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What did your girls think about you making this post, Lucy?

Well supposedly being thick is compliment .... Or so I am led to believe by pop culture and considering Dino and others got so upset when said Michelle Obama was ugly.

So if being thick is a compliment then .... Thick the right way should be well received here.

As far as my girls go.... Their mother handles the nutritional side of their lives and really the whole families. So knowing her, I would say she would not let them get thick. They are normal I would say.
(12-20-2015, 03:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well supposedly being thick is compliment .... Or so I am led to believe by pop culture and considering Dino and others got so upset when said Michelle Obama was ugly.    

So if being thick is a compliment then .... Thick the right way should be well received here.    

As far as my girls go....  Their mother handles the nutritional side of their lives and really the whole families.   So knowing her, I would say she would not let them get thick.    They are normal I would say.

What about you ogling another man's wife?

LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-20-2015, 04:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: What about you ogling another man's wife?

LOL

I ogled?
(12-20-2015, 04:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: What about you ogling another man's wife?

LOL

Are you offering pics ?
Big Grin
(12-20-2015, 05:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I ogled?

You posted pictures of another man's wife (doing nothing other than being in them)as proof she would be a better 1st lady.

If you didn't mean because of her looks then I can't imagine why.

So do you care what your children think about your objectification of a woman based solely on their looks?

Cool
(12-20-2015, 07:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: You posted pictures of another man's wife (doing nothing other than being in them)as proof she would be a better 1st lady.

If you didn't mean because of her looks then I can't imagine why.

So do you care what your children think about your objectification of a woman based solely on their looks?

Cool

Oh you mean the article I posted In jest.  

As far as my girls.  They will surely see a beautiful Eastern European girl who fought to the west to achieve a great career as a model, and was able to find love, as well as have a family.    Given their Eastern European heritage they should respect a story like this...   Empowering women everywhere.
(12-20-2015, 03:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well supposedly being thick is compliment .... Or so I am led to believe by pop culture and considering Dino and others got so upset when said Michelle Obama was ugly.    

As far as my girls go....  Their mother handles the nutritional side of their lives and really the whole families.   So knowing her, I would say she would not let them get thick.    They are normal I would say.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

All I asked is what your girls thought about yuou making a post that does nothing but saty a woman is great because she has nice boobs and dresses to show them off.

So, again, what do your girls think about you making this post?  

Or your wife?
(12-20-2015, 11:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh you mean the article I posted In jest.  

As far as my girls.  They will surely see a beautiful Eastern European girl who fought to the west to achieve a great career as a model, and was able to find love, as well as have a family.    Given their Eastern European heritage they should respect a story like this...   Empowering women everywhere.

A woman who immigrated and married rich because she was pretty.

A "proper" girl then?   Hilarious