Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
18.8 million viewers
Chiefs-Bengals had the best ratings of any CBS single game since 2016. And still only was viewed by 45% of the country. Imagine if this was a national game as it should have been

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
NFL needs to realize they have a ratings winner right here in Wincinnati and quit dicking around with the game maps.
Reply/Quote
Honestly that was probably game of the year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
KC has been the hot team for a minute but the Bengals are quickly gaining fans and are certainly fun to watch.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
This and the most watched Thursday NFL Network only game this year for a few years?? People want to watch Joey B.
Reply/Quote
Next year I am sure the KC Vs Cincy game will be a SNF game.

In fact, we will have a number of prime-time games next year. Nervous
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 02:01 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Next year I am sure the KC Vs Cincy game will be a SNF game.

In fact, we will have a number of prime-time games next year.  Nervous

for sure...at least 1 on each network's night games.  Maybe even a more than just the NFLN on Thursday night

Reply/Quote
I feel like Burrow & Chase would be so easy for the NFL to market as two guys you want to see ball.
Reply/Quote
Tiger

My gut tells me that the league puts us in the Monday night slot for the playoff game.
Reply/Quote
Had the energy of a playoff game. At least the second half did.

Also, for my money it was one of the best games of the year across the league.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 02:16 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

My gut tells me that the league puts us in the Monday night slot for the playoff game.

my gut says we play the Colts at 1PM on Sunday

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 02:24 PM)pally Wrote: my gut says we play the Colts at 1PM on Sunday

Excellent Big Grin
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

I was just thinking that.  Shit, I hope not.  I want us to play Saturday at 1:00 so we have the most possible time between playoff games.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 01:48 PM)pally Wrote: Chiefs-Bengals had the best ratings of any CBS single game since 2016.  And still only was viewed by 45% of the country.  Imagine if this was a national game as it should have been

I can't help but think the reason it wasn't flexed or made the true national game was because the decision makers really didn't think the Bengals would be able to hang.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

I really hope not. Really hoping for a Saturday game. No work that day or the next. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 02:26 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I was just thinking that.  Shit, I hope not.  I want us to play Saturday at 1:00 so we have the most possible time between playoff games.  

Honestly, the higher seeds should be allowed to pick when they want to play. It incentivices people closing out the year. Kind of like how the college fb playoff works. The higher seed gets to pick where they want to play.  
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 01:55 PM)Sled21 Wrote: NFL needs to realize they have a ratings winner right here in Wincinnati and quit dicking around with the game maps.

We've gone from WINCE-innati to WIN-cinnati and the media had better catch up.  
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 02:01 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Next year I am sure the KC Vs Cincy game will be a SNF game.

In fact, we will have a number of prime-time games next year.  Nervous

I was think the same thing.  

People outside Cincinnati are excited about this team.  They are getting some prime-time slots next year.
Reply/Quote
Wasn't this the #1 CBS game? Romo was play calling and it was the local game here in Dallas. Seems like that would be the national game to me...though i didn't look at any coverage maps.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 03:17 PM)motoarch Wrote: I was think the same thing.  

People outside Cincinnati are excited about this team.  They are getting some prime-time slots next year.

Cin @ Dal prime time (fingers crossed)
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote