Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Round Projections Available at #33
There are some talented DB's there like Diggs and Fulton.  Swift would be an interesting pick.  

The reason for Joshua Jones is that he graded one of the highest rushing grades last year of 92.1 and pretty high pass pro of 89.2 according to PFF.  His competition level wasn't SEC but look what he did against Strowbridge at the Senior bowl practice.  

I think Bengals could trade down to get another 4th rounder.  4th round is a sweet spot for what the Bengals need.  There will be good LB, TE and IOL there.  

Another Prospect I think the Bengals Like at OT/IOL is Bartch.  Another small school player but has good feet.  

For those that are using the argument that both Green and Ross cannot be healthy and there is little depth behind them is understandable.   But the same argument can be made there is lack of depth at the OL and if there are injuries along the line, Burrow's health could be at risk.  I still think Mike Thomas is better than most on here think but he is probably #4 and the Bengals will draft someone later like Bryan Edwards or someone I really like in Joe Reed.  

At least if one of the stud wr are injured, the Bengals have Mixon.  But if Hart, Williams, or Jordan are injured, they have very little to protect a rookie QB.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 04:27 PM)Synric Wrote: It's not like the Bengals haven't traded down in the 2nd 3 years in a row.

Rep.
Reply/Quote
I would like to know the details of Baun's diluted test. Whether it was water related, weed related, enhancer related, etc.
Reply/Quote
My late OT guy is Charlie Heck out of North Carolina. He could be a nice swing tackle. As an addition, his dad Andy was an All-American at Notre Dame and spent over a decade in the NFL. He is currently the Offensive Line Coach for the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 05:35 PM)The Stars In Stripes Wrote: My late OT guy is Charlie Heck out of North Carolina. He could be a nice swing tackle. As an addition, his dad Andy was an All-American at Notre Dame and spent over a decade in the NFL. He is currently the Offensive Line Coach for the Chiefs.

McKivitz has high up potential so does Alex Taylor.  Both need time to develop though.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
I know this will freak out most here but I could see Bengals taking either Diggs or Fulton. Can never have enough good DBs and both are very good.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 05:35 PM)Goalpost Wrote: I would like to know the details of Baun's diluted test.  Whether it was water related, weed related, enhancer related, etc.

After Odell Thurman and Vontez Burfict the Bengals may actually give bonus points for LBs who fail drug tests.
Reply/Quote
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 02:54 PM)Whatever Wrote: Bob Bicknell had Mims at Baylor in '17.  I could easily see him being the pick.

James Casey was TE coach at Houston 2016-18 so will know Josh Jones well.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 05:57 PM)TJHoushmandzadeh Wrote: James Casey was TE coach at Houston 2016-18 so will know Josh Jones well.

Rep
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 04:52 AM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: Where do you get your "inside Info" that "some" teams have Mims as a 3rd round prospect????

Please show me that evidence. I've heard no such thing from anywhere. And, I didn't know you were part of all these NFL teams' draft rooms? Must be nice!! (cough cough)

I can tell you though that Daniel Jeremiah has him as his #46 Ranked player. If Mims makes it to the 3rd round, I'll be the 1st to come back here and tell you that you were right.

Show me your evidence please!

You just missed your giant portion of crow by five picks. Wink
Reply/Quote