Thelein punked him on that TD catch

Drew Sample. He continues to contribute
Nothing in the passing game and
Looked like a statue allowing JB
To get sacked and darn near getting
His ankle really injuried
Reply/Quote
UP

Ogunjobi - Loved what I saw from the defensive line as a whole but I’m going to single out Ogunjobi. I thought he was quite disruptive on first watch.

Chase - Came out and dominated like we all hoped he would.

DOWN

Hopkins - He had a really rough time yesterday. That’s pretty concerning.

Eli Apple - Hate that he is seeing the field as much as he is.
Reply/Quote
I’m hoping they address corner and TE next year. Uzomah is fine but it’s a position that needs more talent.
Reply/Quote
UP: Ogunjobi and BJ Hill - Both these guys were getting push / pressures/ sacks. That trade for BJ Hill looks like we fleeced the giants.
Down: Trey hopkins and Eli Apple - both looked terrible
Reply/Quote
Hopkins did look bad on few plays but the guy did just come off major knee surgery didn't he? Hopefully as the season goes on we'll see him improve. Otherwise, bring on the Rook.
Reply/Quote
Up

Quentin Spain-I have never been a big Spain fan, but he played well to my eye on Sunday. PFF backed that up with a 79.7 overall grade.

Germaine Pratt-Pratt played well all game long. The clutch strip on Cook was just the icing on the cake. Things seem to be coming together for Pratt in year 3.

Down

Trey Hopkins-Just a brutally bad performance.

Mike Thomas-Had several opportunities in the passing game and couldn't do anything with them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Awuzie was a step behind IMO. Could have really cost them if Cousins didnt under throw the ball all day. Awuzie looked bad.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Down - Perrine missed 2 blocks in passing game allowing sacks. Hopkins was owned by Perce, allowing 2 sacks.

Our entire DL, they played their asses off.
Mixon - Great game
Chase - only one game, but he can be special
Awuzie - Awesome day and looks like a FA steal

Sorry, I can't count and more than 2 up Cool
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 10:39 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: UP

Ogunjobi - Loved what I saw from the defensive line as a whole but I’m going to single out Ogunjobi. I thought he was quite disruptive on first watch.

Chase - Came out and dominated like we all hoped he would.

DOWN

Hopkins - He had a really rough time yesterday. That’s pretty concerning.

Eli Apple - Hate that he is seeing the field as much as he is.

Hopkins came off a knee injury like Burrow, weeks after Burrow. Taking that into consideration, he did well all things considered and compared to Sample. Here is where the coaches instruct he line to help out.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 10:54 AM)Whatever Wrote: Up

Quentin Spain-I have never been a big Spain fan, but he played well to my eye on Sunday.  PFF backed that up with a 79.7 overall grade.

Germaine Pratt-Pratt played well all game long.  The clutch strip on Cook was just the icing on the cake.  Things seem to be coming together for Pratt in year 3.

Down

Trey Hopkins-Just a brutally bad performance.  

Mike Thomas-Had several opportunities in the passing game and couldn't do anything with them.

Burrow had 2 horrible throws all day, 1 was to a wide open Mike Thomas for a TD in the 2nd half

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 10:58 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Burrow had 2 horrible throws all day, 1 was to a wide open Mike Thomas for a TD in the 2nd half

Bad throw but dang man...at least dive for the ball trying to make the catch.
Reply/Quote
Boyd - my favorite Bengal seemed to be a non-factor.
Did he lose a step? I love the guy and he is our dependable
reliable workhorse a la TJ Housh that just keep his mouth shut
but shows up and produces like clockwork.
Reply/Quote
2 Down-
Eli Apple dude was bad he single handley let the Vikings score a TD.
Trey Hopkins- not the performance I want from my starting Center

2 up
Larry Ogunjobi- the dude looked like a pro bowler yesterday. His penetration (giggity) was the major difference in the game.

BJ Hill- Two Sacks in 25 snaps. Hell of a performance!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 11:04 AM)R3stangs Wrote: Bad throw but dang man...at least dive for the ball trying to make the catch.

Right? Not a ton of effort on that. 

Another throw I thought was bad was the other deep throw to Chase on the right sideline. Chad JUST had beaten his man - if the ball was thrown to the inside and not the outside (out of bounds) thats a TD.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 11:09 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Right? Not a ton of effort on that. 

Another throw I thought was bad was the other deep throw to Chase on the right sideline. Chad JUST had beaten his man - if the ball was thrown to the inside and not the outside (out of bounds) thats a TD.

The Thomas throw was just a horrible throw. Thomas was already running full speed and he missed him by 3 to 5 yards, no a dive still leaves him 3 to 5 yards short. I suggest some of you watch that play again. Burrow played great, but his worst 2 throws in my opinion were back to back, the bad Thomas throw may have rattled him and then he missed Boyd badly and Boyd saved a pick.

Reply/Quote
up
Reilly Reiff- how nice it was to never hear the name of the right tackle
Evan McPherson-a 53 yard kick and the GAME WINNER...that is why you draft a kicker

honorable mention: Joe Mixon- 150 all-purpose yards, 1 TD, leads the NFL in rushing, unabashed enthusiasm

down
Eli Apple-sorry Eli it just wasn't your game
Trey Hopkins- I'm hoping it really was just the knee recovery after all he is only a ridiculously short 8 months post ACL

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 11:24 AM)pally Wrote: up
Evan McPherson-a 53 yard kick and the GAME WINNER...that is why you draft a kicker

honorable mention: Joe Mixon- 150 all-purpose yards, 1 TD, leads the NFL in rushing, unabashed enthusiasm

down
Trey Hendrickson- I'm hoping it really was just the knee recovery after all he is only a ridiculously short 8 months post ACL

Trey? He had half a sack and a bunch of pressures. Also at least two of the holds by MN were in trying to stop him. He played a key role in the DL performance. Eli I agree with - he was a liability out there. 
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 11:24 AM)pally Wrote: up

down
Trey Hendrickson- I'm hoping it really was just the knee recovery after all he is only a ridiculously short 8 months post ACL
Hendrickson?
Reply/Quote
Down: Eli Apple: Singlehandedly gave MN a TD and over a hundred pass yards.

Up: Owuzie: Was all over the field and VERY effective.

Down: Perine: Blew his blocking assignment twice.

Up: XSF: Stout in both run and pass and even sprang Mixon on his big run.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 11:28 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Hendrickson?

I suspect pally meant to say Hopkins? 
Reply/Quote