Poll: What team wins the Super Bowl this year?
Patriots
Seahawks
Broncos
Colts
Packers
Bengals
Ravens
Other team
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015-2016 Super Bowl Champion?
What team wins the Super Bowl this year?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I picked the Colts. They were the victim of deflate gate last year. I think Luck leads them to the promised land. I think the Bengals make the playoffs, but still not able to finish the deal.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Lions, baby Mellow
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I think if Megatron is healthy, they have a shot. He was on my fantasy team last year and kept getting injured.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 07:56 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I picked the Colts. They were the victim of deflate gate last year. I think Luck leads them to the promised land. I think the Bengals make the playoffs, but still not able to finish the deal.

Lol @ thinking the balls played a role in the Colts thrashing.

Hard to go against the Pats, especially when (ok, if) Bradys suspension is reduced. Best coach, best QB of a generation.

Edit: in the NFC don't sleep on AZ.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 07:56 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I picked the Colts. They were the victim of deflate gate last year. I think Luck leads them to the promised land. I think the Bengals make the playoffs, but still not able to finish the deal.

Andrew Luck couldn't find a dixie coonskin with an Ohio hooker holding his prick and showing him the way. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Packers- Best QB, Best RB, Best WR core, Solid Offensive line, Two good pass rushers, and a solid secondary. That's going to be a tough team to beat come January and February.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
AFCC - Colts over Patriots
NFCC - Packers over Cardinals
SB - Colts over Packers
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I voted Colts. No real reason, I just have a gut feeling this is their year.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 08:59 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I think if Megatron is healthy, they have a shot. He was on my fantasy team last year and kept getting injured.

I just wanted at least one person to name them, so I nominated myself. Been a Lions fan 30 years (Bengals and Lions: that's a lot of combined misery), and my dream is that ever-elusive SB matchup.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

(07-25-2015, 11:35 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: AFCC - Colts over Patriots
NFCC - Packers over Cardinals
SB - Colts over Packers

(07-25-2015, 11:48 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I voted Colts.  No real reason, I just have a gut feeling this is their year.

The Colts can't keep dominating a very weak division and playing .500 against the rest of the league and hope to win it all. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Wow. Nobody picking the Bengals yet. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Eternal Optimist!!!!!  That's me to the core.  Hey, that's what this time of year is for isn't it! 

Go Bengals!!!!!!

Rock On
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 02:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The Colts can't keep dominating a very weak division and playing .500 against the rest of the league and hope to win it all. 

I do have to admit it's hard to tell how good the Colts are based on the fact that their division has boasted either THE worst team in the NFL or ONE of the worst teams in the NFL or TWO of the worst teams in the NFL for Luck's entire tenure.  Wowza, so from 2011 onward the worst, or 2nd worst team in the NFL has been in the AFC South...and they've all taken turns at being in the basement with 2 wins. That is nothing short of astounding.

Can you imagine the 4 teams in any other division rotating 2-win seasons over the span of 4 years?

2011 - Colts 2-14
2012 - Jaguars 2-14
2013 - Texans 2-14
2014 - Titans 2-14

That is amazing. Perhaps I'm too floored by this.
Reply/Quote
The Colts remind me of the Cavs during the first  Lebron era. They have a great player who is surrounded by good/ mediocre players/old players. There key signings this off season average age 31 (Only Nate Irving was under the age of 29). I could see them making a run at the title because Luck is that good but at the same time I think the lack of talent eventually catches up with them.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
The Colts traded Cleveland for Richardson which ended up being a bust. Who will be their back this year?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 10:39 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The Colts traded Cleveland for Richardson which ended up being a bust. Who will be their back this year?

Irsay drunk in a shopping cart.

Their #2 would be Frank Gore who they signed this offseason. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
No team can load the box enough to stop Hill and also have enough defenders leftover to cover AJ and our tight ends.

Our D is stacked with Geno returning to 100%, MJ back with Dunlap rushing the passer, Burfict returning to be all over the field, our young corners coming to play, and even guys like Hardison could surprise by causing havoc in the middle.

Whoever we play in the playoffs better hope that it's a warm game or that Hill is hurt because games in the cold are won on the ground, and Hill was the best back in the league when he was on the field last year, which everyone conveniently overlooks.
Reply/Quote
Andy Luck has the 'Carson Palmer Playoff Mentality Gene'. All the tools in the world but he comes up small in big games against good teams.

That dude will never win a SB without someone carrying them there, ala AB carrying JoeSchmo to the SB a couple years ago.

Scratch that. Flactoid actually had to make some pressure throws in those games. Luck can't do that.

You heard it here first.

That is, if you haven't already heard me say it before about a billion times. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 11:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Andy Luck has the 'Carson Palmer Playoff Mentality Gene'. All the tools in the world but he comes up small in big games against good teams.

That dude will never win a SB without someone carrying them there, ala AB carrying JoeSchmo to the SB a couple years ago.

Scratch that. Flactoid actually had to make some pressure throws in those games. Luck can't do that.

You heard it here first.

That is, if you haven't already heard me say it before about a billion times. Mellow

It's funny because you act like a QB should throw the ball and catch it himself. Face it, Flacco had one of the best playoff runs ever by a QB. The lengths you go to discredit what he has done is both amazing and sad.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote