Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Bengals > 2016 Bengals
Missing Jones, Nelson and even Hue for that matter.

I am hoping Eifert and Burfict bring the MOJO back.

We lost our swagger this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:37 PM)Whacked Wrote: Missing Jones, Nelson and even Hue for that matter.

It's Been 2 games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
What we lost was your sensibility after one loss.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:37 PM)Whacked Wrote: Missing Jones, Nelson and even Hue for that matter.

Not so fast.  Would you rather improve as the season progresses or win eight straight then fizzle?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:38 PM)Beaker Wrote: What we lost was your sensibility after one loss.

DO you see us beating denver with no run game? That d-line?

How about New England.

How about Houston?
Reply/Quote
If you don't agree; fair enough. I respect your opinion.

Where's the substantive counter argument that we are better than last year?

So based on what? Please provide support of that argument.
Reply/Quote
Jesus Christ. Jerking knees all over the place.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:39 PM)Whacked Wrote: If you don't agree; fair enough. I respect your opinion.

Where's the substantive counter argument that we are better than last year?

So based on what? Please provide support of that argument.

Did you forget all the new pieces?

New WRs
New OC
New starting RT
New KR
etc.

Did you expect them to be better out of the gate with our toughest games early and all those new pieces? Give it some time to gel before you freak out man.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:39 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: DO you see us beating denver with no run game? That d-line?

How about New England.

How about Houston?

How about we play the games first?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:44 PM)Beaker Wrote: How about we play the games first?

We'll be discussing this again next week.

I'm so effing MAD.

Pound the rock my effing ass.
Reply/Quote
I said the Bengals will win the division at 11-5 with a loss to the Steelers. Just got it out of the way early.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:43 PM)Beaker Wrote: Did you forget all the new pieces?

New WRs
New OC
New starting LT
New KR
etc.

Did you expect them to be better out of the gate with our toughest games early and all those new pieces? Give it some time to gel before you freak out man.

?

Reply/Quote
TBF we are missing 2 of our best players from a year ago. I'm aware the stealers and other teams are missing some as well but i presume this thread is about our team.

Reply/Quote

Check out my other post..  I watched them practice this summer, we are not half the team we were last year. This year we do not have that spark.  However I am contributing some of this with Vontez Tyler being out....  and losing some of our 1st round picks in Practice...  then losing sanu and jones. Nelson HUGE.  I am questioning a lot of things this years conditioning, training etc..  I am not bashing but You are correct the MOJO is NOT there.. You will take flak for it but stand by it...  
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: ?

Sorry...fixed it.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:14 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Check out my other post..  I watched them practice this summer, we are not half the team we were last year. This year we do not have that spark.  However I am contributing some of this with Vontez Tyler being out....  and losing some of our 1st round picks in Practice...  then losing sanu and jones. Nelson HUGE.  I am questioning a lot of things this years conditioning, training etc..  I am not bashing but You are correct the MOJO is NOT there.. You will take flak for it but stand by it...  

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
To be honest, I think last year was our best chance to date to go all the way. 8-0 start, looked like steamrolling most teams in that stretch. Than a QB injury, generally went off the boil....

This season, I think we should still be a playoff team. It's yet to be seen how good we can be for sure, we haven't looked very good so far however.

At this point we've got to remember they are some major injuries/suspensions already hurting this team. I saw someone saying after the game that 'we come out of week 2 healthy'.... Lol since when do we? Sure no injuries in the regular season, but we came into the season with a couple of big losses.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:56 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: We'll be discussing this again next week.

I'm so effing MAD.

One cannot pound the rock if these is no place to pound it.
Reply/Quote
But do you think they will continue to play the rest of the season, ya know, for the kids?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:56 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: We'll be discussing this again next week.

I'm so effing MAD.

no one wants to pound the effing rock in your effing ass. well maybe some would like to but i sure don't. i appreciate where you are coming from though. just no pounding and no rocks please sir. :) lol
Reply/Quote