Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Bengals Bold Predictions
(08-05-2015, 10:51 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Look who is back already.

Boy someone is really desperate for attention.

What's the matter?  Didn't your momma love you?

Fred..no offense sir ..but just because people disagree with you..this does  not make them trolls.

I.  for one think the bengals are a good footbll team and am very grateful to have a professional team in this city. Most of the players are good guys. Marvin Lewis is a good head coach and a true godsend in the community The Bengals now certainly are a better franchise than they were a decade ago.

But to suggest that they and :Lewis are very good is proposterious.. When they actually win a couple of playoff games..then we can all say they are a "very good" football team

They have an extremely difficult schedule this year and I can assure you both Pitt and Baltimore  are not going to roll over

As to this "injury excuse" so many people make..Rewind to the beginning of the season last year. New Englands offensive line was decimated. Yet, they had theplayers and the coaching to overcome this 

They are a very good football team

Like you, I would be thrilled if they go far in the playoffs.. But they have a very tough year ahead of them
Reply/Quote
The defense rebounds from its very disappointing performance of 2014 and becomes a top 10 defense once again.
Reply/Quote
Jake Fisher catches two TDs this year.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 11:33 AM)Benton Wrote: It's going to be a long week. The banhammer is already humming and its not even lunch.

If your arm is getting sore, there's always:

[Image: 140hxqc.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
On opening day AJ Green and Jeremy Hill will both break their foot

...off in the Raiders defense's ass.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Marvin Jones wins comeback player of the year.....over Adrian Peterson. Rock On
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Both the offense and the defense are top 10 in rankings of YPG

Bengals win their first playoff game in a very long time
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Jeremy hill is top 5 running back in virtually every category this year.

Defense is once again top 10

Illoka, drekirk ,Geno and Dunlap go to Hawaii from the defensive side.

Eifert and MLJ have over 15 TD's combined

Dawson is starting for our defense by week 6

Burfict Comes back hungry and healthy and leads bengals to 1st playoff victory in 26 years.

They go on to challenge the colts in the afc title game.
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton gets hurt, McCarron comes in (to all of the ignorant Bengal's fans excitement), plays horrible, and makes everyone realize why he is a backup quarterback. All of the McCarron fan girls will lock themselves in their room, then proceed to blame Marvin.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 04:59 PM)Synric Wrote: Marvin Jones wins comeback player of the year.....over Adrian Peterson. Rock On

I like this one!
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 12:02 PM)xavierdude Wrote: Fred..no offense sir ..but just because people disagree with you..this does  not make them trolls.

No offense, sir, but I can recognize a troll that is going to get banned.
Reply/Quote
bengals win a playoff game
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
My bold prediction is Andy Dalton will be as average as he has been the past 4 years and Marvin Lewis will make the same bone headed decisions and lack of in game adjustments that he has been doing his entire career. Wait that's not so bold of a prediction at all! Ninja
Reply/Quote
My bold prediction: the Andy Dalton-led Cincinnati Bengals will face off against the Tony Romo-led Dallas Cowboys in the Super Bowl.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 09:45 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No offense, sir, but I can recognize a troll that is going to get banned.

wow fred ..you ever wondered how pitiful your life is when at your age u sit on message boards every day analyzing the various posters..  I mean not only you are an extremely immature person at almost 60 years of age..but your life must be rather pitiful..

ban away Wink
Reply/Quote
My bold prediction is that the Bengals dont make the playoffs though they should and probably will again.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
9 wins
7 losses
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Not-bold prediction: The teams that make the Super Bowl will be relatively healthy when compared to the rest of the league.
Bold prediction: Andre Smith will accidentally eat Dave Lapham after mistaking him for a pork roast.
Not-bold prediction: There will be more than 100 threads on this board this season calling for a change at quarterback.
Bold prediction: After catching a touchdown, A.J. Green will go all Jerry Maguire in the end zone and scream "Show me the money, Brown! Showww meeeee the moneeeeeeey!!!!"
Not-bold prediction: The Bengals will win somewhere between six and twelve games.
Bold prediction: Clark Harris will emerge as the consensus NFL MVP.
Reply/Quote
How about the prediction everyone seems to fear?

Dalton has another Cleveland type game and the chants for AJ are heard over the broadcast.
Reply/Quote
Bold Prediction - Marvin Lewis will yell at someone after a bad play
Reply/Quote