Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 8
NFL TV Distribution Maps for Week 8 are now posted from Mr. 506 Sports.  Brooklyn Nets primary, and New York Jets preseason, TV play-by-play announcer Ian Eagle, and former San Diego Charger and Oregon Duck QB Dan Fouts,  along with field/sideline reporter and interviewer Evan Washburn. are announcing the Bengals @ Steelers early primary single header game on The NFL On CBS, seen in most of the USA, including locally, on WKRC CBS Channel 12, this Sunday afternoon, live on HD.    Tiger

WXIX FOX Channel 19 is also televising the Cardinals @ Browns early regional, and Seahawks @ Cowboys primary late nationally televised games on The NFL On FOX, both games seen live on HD.   Cool

http://www.506sports.com/

http://506sports.com/
Reply/Quote
Dan Fouts again!?

ugh
Reply/Quote
Ugh Fouts... The ultimate Bengal hater.

Its on in NC.. Whoop Whoop!
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 02:25 PM)Wilikn Wrote: Dan Fouts again!?

ugh

Awww man..  He wasn't *THAT* bad the last time - Anything is better than that stupid Chris Simms guys saying Bangles every other word
Reply/Quote
Just be glad we don't have to listen to that dreadful Beasley Reece any longer.
Reply/Quote
Dallas on a stand alone game again? Awful.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 02:25 PM)Wilikn Wrote: Dan Fouts again!?

ugh

Count your blessings. I've got to drive 1-2 hours to see the game as I'm in the Tenn.-Houston market. 70 percent is watching what I think will be one of the best games on either team's schedule this year... and I've got Oilers vs Oilers. :snark:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 03:14 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Awww man..  He wasn't *THAT* bad the last time - Anything is better than that stupid Chris Simms guys saying Bangles every other word

His dad, Phil Simms, calls them the Bingles.  You'd think one of them would get it right.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 03:25 PM)drgonzo Wrote: Just be glad we don't have to listen to that dreadful Beasley Reece any longer.

Fouts beats Beasley, or Reggie Rucker.  His skill isn't the origin of my disdain.  His dislike of all things Bengal, that I can do without.

Dan Fouts, "Andy Dalton just can't miss that throw cause you KNOW Joe Flacco wouldn't."

Can't stomach this trash.  Joe Flacco wouldn't even attempt that throw unless it was his first (and only) read.  A former NFL QB, especially one of that caliber, must see Flacco's limitations.
Reply/Quote
Fouts surprised me last game and wasn't bad. He didn't even seem pissed off when Ken Anderson was shown. Let's see if he surprises us again and doesn't slobber all over Ben.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Nice its on in Florida.

Florida Bengals get a local broadcast .
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 05:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Nice its on in Florida.  

Florida Bengals get a local broadcast .

Nice right? I'm just south of Cocoa Beach 
Reply/Quote
For what it's worth, it's been picked as the 'early evening' live game over here; the third time the Bengals have featured live so far this year. Usually, we do well to get them twice a season if we're lucky. Stripes becoming more fashionable in the UK!
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 06:24 PM)Ned Ludd Wrote: For what it's worth, it's been picked as the 'early evening' live game over here; the third time the Bengals have featured live so far this year. Usually, we do well to get them twice a season if we're lucky. Stripes becoming more fashionable in the UK!

All over, this is the 4th time i have got them this year in Wyomin'. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 04:58 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Fouts surprised me last game and wasn't bad. He didn't even seem pissed off when Ken Anderson was shown. Let's see if he surprises us again and doesn't slobber all over Ben.

The only guy i don't want to hear when the Bengals are playing the Steelers is that goofball Chris Collinsworth. He slobbers all over the Steelers more than any announcer slobbers all over any other team at any time in history.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 08:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The only guy i don't want to hear when the Bengals are playing the Steelers is that goofball Chris Collinsworth. He slobbers all over the Steelers more than any announcer slobbers all over any other team at any time in history.

Same here, Collinsworth was a good player but i cannot stand how he sucks up to the Steelers non frickin stop.

Plus his voice is annoying as hell. I don't know how he got a job as an announcer...
Reply/Quote
If i lived outside the Cincinnati market, i'd work a street corner if that's what it took to get the caysh for Sunday Ticket.

At a lemonade stand, you filthy animals.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hilarious
Reply/Quote
The flood here in Columbia pushed the 'miracle' schedule up a bit so it's TWO games in a row here for me.. I won't have to watch Cam! ..... yey!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 08:37 PM)grampahol Wrote: The flood here in Columbia pushed the 'miracle' schedule up a bit so it's TWO games in a row here for me..  I won't have to watch Cam! ..... yey!

You'll get the next 2 after this one also...the thurs night game against the browns and monday against the texan...enjoy!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote