Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Pick Em Champion
It's guyofthetiger who wins the title this year, regardless of what happens in MIN-GB game.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for running this competition. Look forward to the final standings after tonight.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:24 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Thanks for running this competition. Look forward to the final standings after tonight.

Congrats! It was a lot of fun, I'm glad I participated the entire year for once (with the exception of missing some Thursday night games :S)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:24 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Thanks for running this competition. Look forward to the final standings after tonight.

Congratulations dude. The last day of the season is always hard to predict.

The Seahawks just beating the piss out of the Cards kind of took me by surprise.
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to the 2016 competition. For those that drop out early, I was about in the middle and came back last year at the end. So, the lesson is to put a bad week behind you and stick with it to the end.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I entered the pickem contest at FOX sports this year for prizes. I will probably enter the same entries here. Last year I had a few bad weeks, but kept on playing to win.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 03:54 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Looking forward to the 2016 competition. For those that drop out early, I was about in the middle and came back last year at the end. So, the lesson is to put a bad week behind you and stick with it to the end.

NFL PickEm will be up September 1st.

NFL Survivor up September 1st 

College Football Survivor August 25th
Reply/Quote