Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2016 Elections POTUS Field
(05-18-2015, 09:53 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: I don't think you have a grasp of what the NSA is capable of, bro.  Maybe you should read up on what Mr. Snowden said he could simply do with your phone.  The technology he spoke of is pretty frightening, but worth the risk.  There really is no choice when it comes to the reach of technology.

The only concern we should have when it comes to technology is sentient machines.

I know fully well what the NSA is capable of .... And I don't think its "worth the risk" ..... we have freedoms and I expect them to be upheld.

When the military comes out with terminators then we can have a thread for that.... But for now i will focus on the intrusion in the name of safety and security. I would rather be hit by terrorists than collect everyone's data.
(05-18-2015, 12:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I would rather be hit by terrorists than collect everyone's data.

Wow.
(05-18-2015, 02:17 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: Wow.

Yeah Freedom matters.  
Freedom is merely an idea. It really doesn't matter or exist for that matter.
(05-16-2015, 11:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If your counting obama's states as states that Dems will actually keep your dreaming.   Voting was high because he was black.   Plus he mobilized youth.  Hillary won't get the youth vote and that's where the enthusiasm comes from.  

And as bullet proof as Dems think they are ..... They seem to lose a lot of non obama elections lately.

Obama is a darker, less idiotic Bill Clinton. Pandering bastard. This TPP thing is his NAFTA, only worse than NAFTA. Screw him.

Hillary is Bush with a vagina.

I'm pulling for Bernie Sanders.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-19-2015, 02:17 AM)Shady Wrote: Obama is a darker, less idiotic Bill Clinton. Pandering bastard. This TPP thing is his NAFTA, only worse than NAFTA. Screw him.

Hillary is Bush with a vagina.

I'm pulling for Bernie Sanders.

I think if most democrats were being honest they would agree with you. Hillary and the media will start pulling the "make sure the party wins" nonsense to get her elected and will play on the low information voters fears.