Poll: Where will the Bengals open their 2016 season?
@ Jets
@ Patriots
@ Cowboys
@ Giants
@ Texans
@ Browns
@ Steelers
@ Ravens
BILLS
DOLPHINS
EAGLES
BRONCOS
BROWNS
STEELERS
RAVENS
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will the Bengals open 2016?
   Awful Ll Wrote:Just hoping that whenever we play them, we finally beat them.  Tired of losing to that putz Tannehill.

We should be pretty familiar with them.    Pauly stumped Gase last time.   Coyle knows tannehill and that offense.   And marvin, zamp, and the offensive staff know our defense.    Lazor also will know how to rattle tannehill and who we can attack.

I do wish it was down here.... I really enjoy watching games at Miami.  It's a great place to watch a game.  
Reply/Quote
PITTSBURGH @ CINCINNATI

The NFL likely wants one of the Pitt games to be during Burfict's suspension.

Plus, the Bengals haven't been able to open at home very often, due to Reds schedule, so I expect it to be a home game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 09:45 PM)BengalChris Wrote: PITTSBURGH @ CINCINNATI

Plus, the Bengals haven't been able to open at home very often, due to Reds schedule, so I expect it to be a home game.

I would like that matchup Week #1.
Reply/Quote
BengalChr Wrote:PITTSBURGH @ CINCINNATI

Without a doubt we will play them home early this year. I think it will be week 3 or 4. I think the league wants burfict playing. The networks sure will...... Steeler fan and steelers will be the only ones wanting to play us without Burfixt.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 10:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Without a doubt we will play them home early this year.    I think it will be week 3 or 4.   I think the league wants burfict playing.   The networks sure will......  Steeler fan and steelers will be the only ones wanting to play us without Burfixt.

Actually, it would not surprise ONE BIT of the schedule has us playing the Squealers in games 1 and 3.
Reply/Quote
While it might not be opening game, I bet we play @Steeler in one of the first 3 games.

The fans will be boo'ing Burfict the whole time which would get him out of his element. Therefore, if he is suspended the NFL doesn't have to see him kill someone in Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
PV Beng Wrote:Actually, it would not surprise ONE BIT of the schedule has us playing the Squealers in games 1 and 3.

Haha that would let us all know the fix was In for sure. Besides they want a late season game with these two. Both of these games will be primetime.. That's for certain.
Reply/Quote
Could see the Bengals going to pittsburgh like others.

Get that game played without Burfict and try to force the two teams to exchange flowers and stuff to act like the feud is actually over.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 02:40 PM)PV Bengal Wrote: Actually, it would not surprise ONE BIT of the schedule has us playing the Squealers in games 1 and 3.

This , lol

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 03:52 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I'm betting at Steelers because you know the league will give their favorite team at least one game against us without Burfict.

Bingo
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 09:45 PM)BengalChris Wrote: PITTSBURGH @ CINCINNATI

I'm thinking the opposite. With injuries and such you never know what's going to happen — so they aren't going to wait until later in the season. We will play Pittsburgh the week of or the week after Burfict's suspension is up.

As much as they want to downplay what happened, they love the buzz it generated. And we'll be primetime for whatever week that is between us and them, with a pre-game show talking for an hour about Burfict and how to hit a player. They'll probably give Porter rollerskates for the event so he can get around the field quicker.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 02:40 PM)PV Bengal Wrote: Actually, it would not surprise ONE BIT of the schedule has us playing the Squealers in games 1 and 3.

I'd be surprised...  That Steelers/ Bengals game was by far the most entertaining game of this postseason.  NBC and ESPN will be all over those 2 games next year... They'll want Burfict there as well.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Open at home vs. Miami or Buffalo IMO. Then expecting primetime games at home vs. Piitsburgh (Sunday night) and at Cleveland (most likely a Thursday night) early in the season.
Reply/Quote
I picked @Texans because baseball towns will be hard to schedule a game opening week. Not sure about the Astros that weekend.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Monday Nighter at the Pats.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Definitely putzburgh. That way, no one will hit little benny in the pee-pee.
Reply/Quote
At home versus Browns they'll put us at Pitt week 4 Sunday night banking that Tez doesn't get his suspension reduced
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
I don't care who the Bengals' first opponent will be nor do I care about the location. Whomever plays Cincinnati will be absolutely torn to pieces, dominated, and destroyed.
Reply/Quote