Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Season Predictions
(07-14-2016, 01:24 AM)Jpoore Wrote: We will not lose to Pittsburg in week 2  and we will not lose in week 14 no Martavias Bryant no problem can focus all our attention on ab plus we will sweep our division the only losses I could see is patriots because it will be Brady's first home game back from suspension and the Texans bc well we can never find a way to beat them...  So afc north tittle number one seed home field advantage especially if they play kumerow in the redzone

Ohhhhh man, I think I'm ready to nominate Kumerow for the 2016 Golden Binns award, already!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2016, 12:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ohhhhh man, I think I'm ready to nominate Kumerow for the 2016 Golden Binns award, already!!

Lol made me chuckle. We're sure fire afc 1st seed as long as we play a 2nd year undrafted player who spent all last year on the PS. If we don't we probably won't even make the playoffs tho Sad hope the coaches are smart enough to realize that
Reply/Quote
13-3

We split with the Steelers, the Browns and we lose across the pond. Other than that, I think we sweep the Ravens and win a couple of close, last minute games we're not expected to in Texas and against the Pats. It's a hard schedule, but we are as good or better than any team we face.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2016, 12:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ohhhhh man, I think I'm ready to nominate Kumerow for the 2016 Golden Binns award, already!!

(07-14-2016, 01:05 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Lol made me chuckle. We're sure fire afc 1st seed as long as we play a 2nd year undrafted player who spent all last year on the PS. If we don't we probably won't even make the playoffs tho Sad hope the coaches are smart enough to realize that

I just look at how he has been said to make all these insane catches and Dosent drop any catches literally catches
EVERYTHING I know it's without pads but still.... And plus can you imagine our height in the redzone????? Tyler eifert 6"6 250 jake kumerow 6"5 206 aj green 6"4 207 and Brandon lafell 6"3 210 that would be sick in the redzone I would play Boyd throughout the game and if u have trouble scoring from the 3 put kumerow in there
Reply/Quote
@ Jets W
@ Pitt W
Denver W
Miami W
@ Dallas W
@ NE L
Cleveland W
Washington W
@ Giants W
Bills W
@ Ravens W
Eagles W
@ Browns W
Pitt W
@ Texans L
Ravens W

14-2 With Secured HFA for the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals end up 11-5 and might tie the Steelers for the division. We win the tie breaker.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2016, 12:01 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I think the Bengals end up 11-5 and might tie the Steelers for the division. We win the tie breaker.
We will lose the tie breaker.
Win our wild card game.
Beat the Steelers @ their home.

Reply/Quote
(07-14-2016, 10:27 AM)Go Cards Wrote: 11-5 if Dalton stays healthy.

I think this is about right, but it will hinge on more than Dalton's health. 

We need Geno to stay healthy, Eifert to stay healthy, and a credible running game.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
@ Jets W
@ Pitt L
Denver W
Miami W
@ Dallas L
@ NE L
Cleveland W
Washington W
@ Giants W
Bills W
@ Ravens L
Eagles W
@ Browns W
Pitt W
@ Texans L
Ravens W

I'm torn on the Giants game. Giants D-line is much improved and I think the rest of the defense will be much better than last year. Bengals beat the 2015 Giants. Just not sure how all the changes to their defense pans out.
Reply/Quote
Checked the Lindy's and Sporting News 2016 previews and the Sporting News predicts the Steelers to win the Super Bowl. Lindy's predicts the Bengals to lose in the Super Bowl (to the Cardinals). Interesting.
Reply/Quote
Undefeated all the way and bragging rights for the Lombardi.. Chase Coffman will come out of retirement to lead them to the 2nd Lombardi too..
Ok, maybe the second one is a stretch.. Just slightly..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Yikes, I was shocked at the number of 9-7 predictions.

I think if we went 9-7 we'd miss the playoffs. This ain't the NFL East where 8-8 sometimes gets you the division and I only see one 9-7 team getting a wildcard spot.

I'll go with 12-4. I believe Dalton will continue his improved leadership and the offense will roll well most of the time. I also believe that the whole team has a chip on its shoulder shaped like a battle ax. I'm looking to see fire coming out of Hill and Burfict all year long.

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 10:35 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Yikes, I was shocked at the number of 9-7 predictions.

Why? Depleted WR, unknown CB depth, new coordinator, same HC. Seems logical to me. Granted, I hope we are 12+ wins because "Any given Sunday" but come on...

Reply/Quote
@ Jets L
@ Pitt L
Denver W
Miami W
@ Dallas W
@ NE L
Cleveland W
Washington W
@ Giants W
Bills W
@ Ravens L
Eagles W
@ Browns L
Pitt W
@ Texans L
Ravens W

10-6 looking at the games that "should" be won or lost based on my gut feeling and all other factors being equal. The games never play out so neatly where they lose away, win at home, and there are no upset wins/losses, but I just tried to play the odds so as to be close.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 11:35 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Why? Depleted WR, unknown CB depth, new coordinator, same HC. Seems logical to me.

The last time we lost as many as 7 games was 5 years ago when we had a rookie QB and a new OC from the Arena League with no off season OTAs to install the new scheme.

There is nothing that "seems logical" about predicting we will drop that low again just because we have a new #2 WR and OC.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 11:35 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Why? Depleted WR, unknown CB depth, new coordinator, same HC. Seems logical to me. Granted, I hope we are 12+ wins because "Any given Sunday" but come on...

I'd have to disagree with this point. The Bengals definitely KNOW their CB depth. And one could argue its one of the strongest CB cores in the league...Only unknown part would be the 1st round draft pick in WJIII, but even without him they were solid. Add him to the mix and CB is towards the bottom of my concerned list.

Everything else I agree with.

10-6 and another wildcard playoff game Ninja
Reply/Quote
Jets L

Steelers L

Broncos L

Dolphins L

Dallas L

NE L

Bye

Redskins W

Cleveleand W

Ravens L

Eagles L

Texans L

Ravens L

Steelers L

Giants W
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 03:43 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Jets L

Steelers L

Broncos L

Dolphins L

Dallas L

NE L

Bye

Redskins W

Cleveleand W

Ravens L

Eagles L

Texans L

Ravens L

Steelers L

Giants W

Thanks for proving your level of NFL knowledge. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 03:28 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The last time we lost as many as 7 games was 5 years ago when we had a rookie QB and a new OC from the Arena League with no off season OTAs to install the new scheme.

There is nothing that "seems logical" about predicting we will drop that low again just because we have a new #2 WR and OC.
Those aren't the only factors but I hope you are right.

(07-19-2016, 03:29 AM)mroudfly Wrote: I'd have to disagree with this point. The Bengals definitely KNOW their CB depth. And one could argue its one of the strongest CB cores in the league...Only unknown part would be the 1st round draft pick in WJIII, but even without him they were solid. Add him to the mix and CB is towards the bottom of my concerned list.

Everything else I agree with.

10-6 and another wildcard playoff game Ninja

I've yet to see consistency with anyone behind Jones.

Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 04:09 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Those aren't the only factors

Correct. You also mentioned that we have the same HC that has won more than 9 games for each of the last four seasons.
Reply/Quote